PDA

View Full Version : RT Came In Today

viper-mayhem
03-15-2007, 07:45 PM
I just received my RT Pro X valve with a ULE body and Intellifeed frame and level 10 bolt today in the mail. I have owned nothing but Electro's (2 Angel) so this is my first Mech Marker. I got it brand new with a warrenty at a steal. I had to put some seal tape on the SS hose, then air'd it up for the first time. The trigger is a little loose but I was told to shoot it a while before adjusting it. Also, how do you get it to shoot full auto? Other than last month, I've have never even looked into this marker. My team is planning to get into Mech Tournaments so my only choice would have been this. Glad to be part of the Mag family now. V-M

warbeak2099
03-15-2007, 08:46 PM
It doesn't shoot full auto. What you can do is use an adjustable tank and crank up the input pressure to achieve "bounce" or "reactivity". This is somewhat like the effect of the Tippmann RT kit. I doubt they will let you use an RT mag in a mech tournament for this specific reason. Most tournaments ban RT valved mags and Emags with the mech part of the sear still attached.