PDA

View Full Version : X-Valve Double Shooting and HIGHLY reactive

GeoffreyInNJ
03-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Hello,

I just recieved a used TAC 1 with an X-Valve and Level 10 off Ebay and I gassed it up tonight This is the most sensitive trigger I've ever seen. I don't think it's a ULT, I compared the On-Off to the one in my other RT PRo. This thing is the firing when I pull the trigger and when I release it if I do it slowly. If I fire fast it goes into run away full auto. This is with a regular 88 4500 Pure Energy Tank giving about 800-850psi. The tank works fine on my other RT Pro.

Any ideas on what might be causing this? IF you need more information I'll be glad to add what I can.

Thanks in advance.

Geoff

GeoffreyInNJ
03-15-2007, 09:30 PM
Forget it, it looks like the guy who had it before me did a hatchet job on the ON-OFF pin. I switched the one from my working RT into it and it's fine.

Time to find Tuna and order a new one.

hmudd13
03-15-2007, 10:30 PM
do you mean they cut it short? if so how short? just curious

GeoffreyInNJ
03-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Yes, he filed the end of the on-off down. I don't have a tool to measure that small but it was visibly shorter. Rough guess, he took off about 5%.

Coralis
03-16-2007, 04:55 PM
yep shortening the on off pin will do that .... same effect as cramming alot of shims in the ult , it can also led to increased wear on the sear and bolt as well.