PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Qloader tacmag!!

manwe33
03-15-2007, 11:43 PM
I thought some one on this forum would like to pick this up. I found it in my local classifieds. From the sounds of it some one could pick it up cheap. good luck guys tell me if any one gets it.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=978464&cat=213&lpid=1

Swampy
03-16-2007, 02:04 AM
If someone buy's it I want the barrel.

warbeak2099
03-16-2007, 07:52 AM
How is $775 cheap?

fullofpaint
03-16-2007, 11:32 AM
that same set-up from Spec-Ops would run you 1000 without the barrel, sight, or case. Persoanlly I don't care for the q-bow I have ine and I'vce never been abler to get the hose cut to the right length it always would jam up. I think the bbetr option for it would have been a warp right body, that way it's lighter too but I guess it doesn't look tactical enough :rolleyes:

Al_Steel
03-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Got to check one out during Stalingrad at D-Day. They are pretty sweet and lot better balanced than I expected. $775 is actually a good deal for one and it's about the price you will pay for a tricked out Ariakon, Miltech, etc. sniper except with a much better mechanism.

Paintchucker
03-16-2007, 02:19 PM
"I decided to use my Tippmann instead. " :rolleyes:

I guess it was just too much gun for Lori ...

:rofl:

Al_Steel
03-16-2007, 02:50 PM
LOL! Yeah I caught that one. It IS a bit of a beast to carry on the field. Especially for woodsball, I could see myself forever whacking that thing on trees, bunkers, etc. Guess you gotta really be into "sniping" to fully appreciate it.

Pneumagger
03-16-2007, 05:13 PM
in the end it shoots every bit as accurate as $200 too. IMO, scenario ballers are 10x more worried about image than any 14 yr old mommy sponsored AGG kiddie.

although I have no room to talk I guess. I'm addicted to getting guns anodized. :rolleyes:

fullofpaint
03-16-2007, 09:28 PM
actually I was surprised I thought it'd be a really cumbersome gun as I'm used to running a Dm6, hopper, and normal tank setup, but it actually was pretty comfortable, it balances out perfectly and as long as you don't mind 16" barrels it's realy not that bad, my big complaint though weas that with the remote you were stuck shooting with only one hand. oh and truly you will never get more comment about a gun than a q-bow lol case in point: Q-bow vid (http://www.darksidevideo.org/video/969d3c71-5894-428f-abbf-984ed886595b.htm)

What my dad (it's his gun I actually play with the Dm6) ended up doing was taking off the stock, and running the tank on the gun with the q-loader or Longbow feed:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/fullofpaint/T4TEvent031.jpg

kinda ugly but wicked functional, it weighs like nothing. I want to lighten it up some more maybe a differnt frame or rail.

Pneumagger
03-16-2007, 10:06 PM
"I just wanted to g...
GOOD GAWD, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GUN?"

:spit_take

JRingold
03-17-2007, 01:52 PM
The stock and remote are the reasons that I never bought a Q-bow. Now, I'm over it and just use my X-Mag for woodsball.

zazzoo
03-17-2007, 02:00 PM
"I just wanted to g...
GOOD GAWD, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GUN?"

:spit_take
Ok now i understand this post (Watched Video)

LFD92
03-17-2007, 02:07 PM
I now understand it too. That was actually pretty amusing. You know he had to hear that exclamation by the camerman.

It's kinda like yelling louder and slower at people who don't speak english thinking that they might have a spontaneous epiphany and understand you.

He's sitting there having a conversation with the kid who blatantly wiped and then had an ADD moment...Meanwhile the MAG user had to have heard him and was probably thinking to himself "the reason you had to ask that question is the reason you're holding the camera and not a marker"

JRingold
03-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Here's the part I don't understand...
The player get's hit, calls out, then the conversation:
Camerman, "I wanted to get a good shot of you getting nailed."...
Footage that shows it clearly broke on his chest when he was trying to reload.
Player, "Am I in?"
Camerman, "Yeah your clean."

Ahh, just goes to show you, some people can cheat without even playing.

If you call out, you're out regardless of if it broke or not.

Paintchucker
03-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Here's the part I don't understand...
The player get's hit, calls out, then the conversation:
Camerman, "I wanted to get a good shot of you getting nailed."...
Footage that shows it clearly broke on his chest when he was trying to reload.
Player, "Am I in?"
Camerman, "Yeah your clean."

Ahh, just goes to show you, some people can cheat without even playing.

If you call out, you're out regardless of if it broke or not.

I thought that was odd too. It seemed like he was talking to someone downfield, and that he had hit the player "Check your mask!" and that player kept playing and eventually hit him, so he was not really eliminated... I thought the guy in the white hat was funny too. Good Camo!!!

fullofpaint
03-17-2007, 05:51 PM
the first guy that got hit had pegged the kid he was yelling too right at the beginning and he played on, the ref (the filming) pulled the other guy and called the player you see clean. It kinda confusing cause you don't see it happen because he shut off the camera to check him.

Yea i don't necessarly agree with it but...that's why I don't play there anymore lol.