PDA

View Full Version : advice please!

momentumrising
03-16-2007, 11:45 AM
completed my first pneumag and it works great. However, I'm running it with an RT micromag valve and RT on/off. I have a ULT ordered and on the way..but I'm wondering a few things due to some contrasting opinions I've seen on AO. My first thought/question is...How much does it cost to have your RT milled for ULT, and is it worth it? Secondly, (although I already feel the answer to this question is Yes) Will the pneumatic setup run lighter and faster with ULT? If my thoughts are correct, the ULT cuts the amount of force needed to fire in half, something like 15oz, so less psi from the LPR to the mpa3 would be needed to get the sear to trip the on/off, and with less psi from the LPR, the pull would be significantly lighter. Are my thoughts correct on this?

pm me or post here with suggestions and answers. thanks guys

Pneumagger
03-16-2007, 05:41 PM
completed my first pneumag and it works great. However, I'm running it with an RT micromag valve and RT on/off. I have a ULT ordered and on the way..but I'm wondering a few things due to some contrasting opinions I've seen on AO. My first thought/question is...How much does it cost to have your RT milled for ULT, and is it worth it? Secondly, (although I already feel the answer to this question is Yes) Will the pneumatic setup run lighter and faster with ULT? If my thoughts are correct, the ULT cuts the amount of force needed to fire in half, something like 15oz, so less psi from the LPR to the mpa3 would be needed to get the sear to trip the on/off, and with less psi from the LPR, the pull would be significantly lighter. Are my thoughts correct on this?

pm me or post here with suggestions and answers. thanks guys

The difference in a pneumatic system is noticalble... but the frame is still just a walkable with both. What kind of 3 way are you using?

momentumrising
03-16-2007, 07:22 PM
msv2