PDA

View Full Version : need help with a friends B2K asap....

txaggie08
03-17-2007, 08:57 PM
Were planning on modding an ego frame to work on his B2k, Im curious if anyone knows of something like this being done before(i have the frame board, he just wants to do a quick mod to get it working better.....not going to be hard to mount.)

Mainly im worried about this, will the stock ego board work with a b2k's noid? alos curious, is the 2 pin connector on the ego board the noid connection or no?

peewee
03-17-2007, 09:07 PM
http://www.icd-owners.com/html/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=7
tald to gregicd, if it can be done he will know how.

txaggie08
03-18-2007, 02:12 AM
It's finished and works very well(I'll test more tommorow)

This was VERY simple to do. I had to notch(you could actuly just fille this part flat with a longer screw) the snatch grip, Make one straight cut at the front of the guard to lop off the excess in that area, and drill two holes. It could be done with a hacksaw, handdrill, and flat file(i had a power saw, and need to get the file ;)). This is an excelent mod to do to a B2k if you have one sitting around you want as a back up. Considering the board, frame, grips,and trigger cost me ~75. When you look at the resale on these guns, it's not worth selling them when that can be modded so cheaply and made to fire at a decent enough ROF for rec and amateur tourny play.