PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys think?

ProblemKinder
03-18-2007, 10:08 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/anime/anime1084/paintball/index.album/original?i=0

ok, the first one is how my gun is now, the second one is with the thorn drop photoshopped in. any input would be appreciated as to how comfortable your own setup might be if it is similar to my photoshopped setup. :headbang:

javasnot17
03-18-2007, 10:13 PM
It's cool dude. I like both set ups. You could use a better barrel though.

Rudz
03-18-2007, 10:40 PM
thats the fbm stilletto drop, not the thorn, the thorn doesnt have an angle

ProblemKinder
03-19-2007, 02:03 AM
thats the fbm stilletto drop, not the thorn, the thorn doesnt have an angle

i just checked FBM's website and you're absolutely correct. :cool:

i copied a picture from someone elses post for my photoshop project and he called it the thorn drop so i went with it. i should learn not to be so trusting in the future so as to avoid looking like a dum dum. :confused:

also i added another picture, so click on the link again and tell me what you think! it was suggested that i get a better barrel so i "stuck" a DW CF barrel and foregrip on there. also i don't know what the forgrip looks like on the mag so lemme know how realistic the picture looks. same for the barrel, should I be able to see the black part on the gun end of the barrel? does this setup even look good? :shooting:

t0nnn
03-19-2007, 05:31 AM
i just checked FBM's website and you're absolutely correct. :cool:

i copied a picture from someone elses post for my photoshop project and he called it the thorn drop so i went with it. i should learn not to be so trusting in the future so as to avoid looking like a dum dum. :confused:

also i added another picture, so click on the link again and tell me what you think! it was suggested that i get a better barrel so i "stuck" a DW CF barrel and foregrip on there. also i don't know what the forgrip looks like on the mag so lemme know how realistic the picture looks. same for the barrel, should I be able to see the black part on the gun end of the barrel? does this setup even look good? :shooting:

correction ....if you check my post i said "here's an ion with a stiletto and crappy asa" and that's the picture you photoshopped.

and then underneath that i showed a picture of both drops labled

--> http://www.automags.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2326383&postcount=10

and i ordered a stiletto on thursday, should be here within a day or 2 so i'll get you some pics to give you more of an idea

ProblemKinder
03-19-2007, 11:59 AM
ha, i guess i need to learn to be more observant than eh? i can't wait to see the pictures! :D

crash86
03-19-2007, 12:47 PM
lose the :shooting: drop and get a better loader.

t0nnn
03-19-2007, 12:59 PM

The only reason he would need a new hopper is if he was shooting 12+ bps

ProblemKinder
03-19-2007, 01:41 PM

i love my reloader II. it's sound activated and the lid is magnetic (my favorite feature) it feeds my mag just fine. when I get my PneuFrame i'll look into possibly getting a new hopper.

t0nnn
03-19-2007, 02:02 PM
exactly. My halo tsa feeds my tippmann just fine for some old school woods games...tried that on my promaster and it looked like i was using a spray can