PDA

View Full Version : Question about double trigger frame

ldemiliani
01-04-2002, 09:26 AM
Hi,
i want to buy a double trigger frame, and i saw the powerlyte grip 45, with a double trigger.
since i haven't seen any commentaries on this partiular frame, i would like to have opinions from you, who probably have encountered it on the field.

thanks a lot!

paintbattler
01-04-2002, 09:51 AM
If i were u i wood get the Intelliframe from AGD. Just go to their online store and get it. That is the best double trigger for ANY mag. as for ur q. it helps on the field by making it ezier to pull the trigger

ldemiliani
01-04-2002, 10:33 AM
thanks.
i cheked it out but i don't have enough money. a good future investment though.
what about those dye frames?

paintbattler
01-04-2002, 10:37 AM
well..the DYE frames are good, and alotta ppl have them. some say they work good, some say they dont. but the prices are the same when it comes down to it. my friend has he inteliiframe and he loves it so it is worth it

ldemiliani
01-04-2002, 10:42 AM
i found the powerlyte for 77 with the double trigger, the dye was around 80 without the double trigger and without grips. just the frame.
i also checked in pbreview for any opinions and didn't find reviews for this product.

paintbattler
01-04-2002, 10:44 AM
well, if i were u i wood juz save up my mula and buy an intelliframe. ive heard nuttin but good things about it.u mote be able to find a review on the dye trigger and frame and stuff at their website (whatever it is)
thnx