PDA

View Full Version : Now single

ahellers
03-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Well guys, it seems the whole married thing didnt work out for me, and I now am finding my self single again. any one have any advice whos been there before. I really think im going to be having trouble getting in to the single mind set, and dont want to just sit around the house all day doing nothing. where do you find girls any way, im dont think im much for the bar thing.
/yeah
t

behemoth
03-19-2007, 09:35 AM
Well guys, it seems the whole married thing didnt work out for me, and I now am finding my self single again. any one have any advice whos been there before. I really think im going to be having trouble getting in to the single mind set, and dont want to just sit around the house all day doing nothing. where do you find girls any way, im dont think im much for the bar thing.
/yeah
t

Strip Clubs?

paintballfiend
03-19-2007, 09:49 AM
Strip Clubs?
QFT!!! :headbang:

ahellers
03-19-2007, 09:51 AM
well, Ive never really been in to strip clubs, but maybe thats because Ive always had a wife... I guess i cant knock it tell i try it ;)
t

Pneumagger
03-19-2007, 12:57 PM
... where do you find girls any way...

Under rocks and near kitchen ranges. :argh: Look under smaller rocks first though, a woman under a smaller rock has a higher probablility of being more desirable than a woman that fits under a larger rock.

ahellers
03-19-2007, 01:06 PM
Under rocks and near kitchen ranges. :argh: Look under smaller rocks first though, a woman under a smaller rock has a higher probablility of being more desirable than a woman that fits under a larger rock.
So thats what Toms really doing.
t

bentothejam1n
03-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Maybe you should wait till you get out of the Coast Guard so you have more time to devote to "them"

ahellers
03-19-2007, 01:11 PM
yeah, but that wont happen tell next summer. I kinda figured on getting out and going back to school... I anticipate woman there, though not the kind i necicaraly want.
t

neppo1345
03-19-2007, 09:02 PM
www.livejournal.com

/slam dunk

skife
03-19-2007, 10:49 PM
congradulations.

trevorjk
03-20-2007, 01:25 AM
dont start looking for them here :p

MoeMag
03-20-2007, 01:43 AM
yeah, but that wont happen tell next summer. I kinda figured on getting out and going back to school... I anticipate woman there, though not the kind i necicaraly want.
t

what not looking for the educated liberal women of higher learning?

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
03-20-2007, 01:54 AM
wowzers, you got married early dude! Well I guess i feel thats early because im in college and everyone is still partying around from chick to chick :D

kosmo
03-20-2007, 05:03 AM
Take some leave and travel. That is absolutely hands down the best way to meet cool women. I dont mean going to friggen mardi gras or some crap like that, but go do a hostel tour of Europe. Its a heck of a lot cheaper than you think, and theres women everywhere. Plus its a good way to impress all your friends by bagging a real Italian girlfriend or something like that.

SCpoloRicker
03-20-2007, 02:31 PM
What Kosmo said, except go to Eastern Europe. It's far cheaper, less tourists, and more approachable wimmens.

Lenny
03-20-2007, 05:57 PM
Them Italians can be hairy, though, so watch out.

paintballfiend
03-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Them Italians can be hairy, though, so watch out.
Maybe he's into that. :rofl:

Steelrat
03-20-2007, 07:46 PM
/yeah
t

Aw man, I'm sorry it didn't work out. I remember the whole thread where she had cheated on you, and I was hoping things would end up working out well for you.

Instead of the bar thing, maybe try nice coffee houses, or taking some night classes at a college. Possibly even hanging out at a smaller book store. I guess it really depends on what kind of woman you want to meet, and how you are at meeting them (i.e. do you hook up quickly, or does it take you a while to have them warm up to you.).

Lohman446
03-20-2007, 07:50 PM
STEP ONE, trust me on this.

Take time out of the dating world. Now, this does not mean no women, but understand that anyone you happen to hook up with is only that.

Take time to establish your identity as a person without having someone else (most advise on month for every year of the relationship). Establish who you are, and teach yourself how to live without being in a relationship. It makes you stronger, less likely to jump into a relationship, and far more likely to enter an "equal" relationship.

Seriously, I know.

BigEvil
03-20-2007, 08:09 PM
STEP ONE, trust me on this.

Take time out of the dating world. Now, this does not mean no women, but understand that anyone you happen to hook up with is only that.

Take time to establish your identity as a person without having someone else (most advise on month for every year of the relationship). Establish who you are, and teach yourself how to live without being in a relationship. It makes you stronger, less likely to jump into a relationship, and far more likely to enter an "equal" relationship.

Seriously, I know.

^
QFT

Remember.. any relationship you are in within 1 full year of the divorce being final will almost always end up in failure. I dont remember where I learned that, but its the gods honest truth.

ahellers
03-21-2007, 12:39 PM
yeah, Im taking a few weeks leave and going home (AZ), I plan on taking a trip and drinking some beers in mexico.
t

Chobahk
03-21-2007, 01:30 PM
And remember now you don't have to ask to go play paintball...

PyRo
03-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Buy a sports car ?

ahellers
03-22-2007, 09:03 AM
I have been thinking about spending an outragous amount of money on somthing frivulous(sp?). I was thinking a custom shop strat :D
t

Thordic
03-22-2007, 09:08 AM
Hit the bars, it'll make you feel better.

Avoid relationships, just bone your way through a sea of women. Thats my reccomendation.

And yeah, wtf are you doing married and divorced by age 21?

ahellers
03-22-2007, 11:46 AM
wtf are you doing married and divorced by age 21?
apparently not somthing right :tard:
t

Thordic
03-22-2007, 09:25 PM
Which is exactly why you need to get as much tail as possible now.

Trust me, you'll regret it later if you don't. Life is too short. I'm old and wise :)

kosmo
03-23-2007, 02:47 PM
What Kosmo said, except go to Eastern Europe. It's far cheaper, less tourists, and more approachable wimmens.

I didnt meet my Italain in Italy though, she was out on a trip too. But Eastern Europe is fantastic. Gotta be kinda careful though, the local women love you and the local men hate you for that. Can cause some problems every now and then.

mag_lover05
03-23-2007, 06:06 PM
turn gay... :shooting:

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jk

gibby
03-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Go buy yourself a cute dog or a big handsome dog and take them to the dog park! I've seen some really good looking women walking their dogs and having that common interest will make it easy for you to approach that woman and break the ice.

gibby
03-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Which is exactly why you need to get as much tail as possible now.

Trust me, you'll regret it later if you don't. Life is too short. I'm old and wise :)

LOL!! The man speaks the truth! Go have fun and don't be too concerned with replacing what you lost. In fact, dwell on what you actually gained!! FREEEEEDOOOOOM!!!!

Thordic
03-23-2007, 11:33 PM
Listen to me, I got no reason to lie to you, don't make the same mistakes I made when I was young. &#@! a lotta women kid, not just one woman, a lotta women.

The man won an oscar for saying that line, he speaks the truth :)

11 Bravo
03-25-2007, 10:43 PM
Dont even think about relationships now. Think of yourself and do whatever you want. Your free now. :D There is only one thing I miss about being married.... you know what I mean.
I enjoy my freedom and say thank god its not me every time I am around my married friends.
If you look for a relationship now - its going to be doomed. You will have too much baggage and all you will do is compare and talk about your ex.
Just say good ridence (sp) and enjoy your new found freedom.

Divorced single father and love it. Of course he's a teenager now. The headaches are starting. :wow:

ahellers
03-26-2007, 12:32 PM
thanks guys, for now Im just gona play some paintball, buy an expensive guitar, and check out hot chicks when they walk by. :D
t

kosmo
03-26-2007, 02:18 PM
Dont forget to grab their butts when they walk by, they like that.