PDA

View Full Version : Airsoldier?

Chobahk
03-19-2007, 01:32 PM
So does airsoldier take a long time to ship? I ordered my parts on 08Mar07. Shouldn't they be here by now?

Dryden
03-19-2007, 01:40 PM
AirSoldier ... :headbang:

My orders through them have been quick. Have you emailed to confirm they received the order or that what you requested was in stock?

Chobahk
03-19-2007, 01:41 PM
No I haven't. I don't want to pester someone if they are just slower then average shippers. I will email today.

olinar
03-19-2007, 02:30 PM
it took 3 1/2 weeks for me to get my stuff. worth the wait, i wanted to start my project sooner but what are you gonna do.

Temo Vryce
03-20-2007, 01:29 PM
Depending on your form of payment he may be waiting for that to clear before shipping to you. This is clearly stated on the website. I have only dealt with him once or twice, but I got my stuff in a timely fashion once my paypal cleared for him. Send him a polite email asking about the status. Remember to only send the one and be polite. You may find that you get your order before he has a chance to reply. He's a stand up dealer and your fears can be put to rest.

Chobahk
03-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Well I did send a polite email, and I did get a reply as well as my order (well sort of). The problem was I got the wrong parts am dealing with him now to get this straighted out.