PDA

View Full Version : barrels

liquidofuego
03-20-2007, 03:13 AM
are they still available for my automag rt? if not where can i find some? aftermarket or new it does not matter

reflective
03-20-2007, 03:18 AM
I have found several barrels on ebay (new and used). I got a new lapco bigshot for $19 off ebay last year, and just last week got an ans barrel. Every once in a while (haven't checked in a few weeks) actionvillage gets the 12" JJ ceramics in, I think they are $29.

liquidofuego
03-20-2007, 03:20 AM
I have found several barrels on ebay (new and used). I got a new lapco bigshot for $19 off ebay last year, and just last week got an ans barrel. Every once in a while (haven't checked in a few weeks) actionvillage gets the 12" JJ ceramics in, I think they are $29.
thanx reflective i'll go take a look :cheers:

reflective
03-20-2007, 03:23 AM
No problem......
Also don't forget the B/S/T section here on AO, and maybe check with Rogue (themagsmith.com) and Tuna (tunamart.com)

FARMER00
03-20-2007, 02:54 PM
are you talking the cf ones or the other normal ones?

p8ntbal4me
03-20-2007, 02:58 PM
I have a DYE SS barrel I have been using for years and it works on every mag Ive owned.

Some barrels like the old (and I mean HELLA OLD) PTP Armsons cut cost and were made feed specific.

If they have 2 slots cut into the back of the barrel they will work on just about anything out there unless it has been modified to not work but with one gun.

liquidofuego
03-20-2007, 09:15 PM
are you talking the cf ones or the other normal ones?
i would prefer the carbon fiber ones if they are still available for my Rt

liquidofuego
03-20-2007, 09:19 PM
I have a DYE SS barrel I have been using for years and it works on every mag Ive owned.

Some barrels like the old (and I mean HELLA OLD) PTP Armsons cut cost and were made feed specific.

If they have 2 slots cut into the back of the barrel they will work on just about anything out there unless it has been modified to not work but with one gun.
thanx dude but i was talking more inthe lines of an upgrade

FARMER00
03-20-2007, 10:11 PM
lol i was talking about centerfeed and left or right feed not carbonfiber lol

heres a thread i made a while back
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=206786&highlight=twist+lock+barrel

liquidofuego
03-20-2007, 10:13 PM
lol i was talking about centerfeed and left or right feed not carbonfiber lol

heres a thread i made a while back
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=206786&highlight=twist+lock+barrel
thanks i have a right feed

FARMER00
03-20-2007, 10:47 PM
thanks i have a right feed
no problem, i asked a while back for the same thing but when i asked people to me to go find out for myself,

im surprised it wasnt stickied, this topic comes up alot