PDA

View Full Version : Mags techs in virginia

n8do99
03-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Anybody within a 50 mile radius of fredericksburg virginia work on automags? you take you mag to the local guys here and they go "whats that??" or "man that thing is heavy!!" i just need a tune up.
--n8

Tunaman
03-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Just send it here and get it done right the first time. I won't laugh I promise. ;) :D
Send me an email- tunaman5@comcast.net

bloodtac
03-21-2007, 07:39 PM
hi am batman form hot shots of newport news i have a few people u can take it to and few bodies u can call whats going on with it can tell u whats up and how to pimp it out :ninja:

bloodtac
03-21-2007, 07:40 PM
joeltiffany1@aol.com

bloodtac
03-21-2007, 07:41 PM
i have been drinking a few mybad on the spelling

93civiccpe
03-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Just a tune up?? Get an o-ring kit and go to work.. lol. If you seriously need help I'm located in Richmond but I don't have a good set of o-rings myself at the moment.. good reminder for me to order a spare set for myself..

maniacmechanic
03-22-2007, 05:09 PM
not downing the Tunaman but Mags are like Harleys " if you own one ya better learn to work on it " besides they really are simple , and around here there is excellent advice

viper-mayhem
03-22-2007, 10:16 PM
not downing the Tunaman but Mags are like Harleys " if you own one ya better learn to work on it " besides they really are simple , and around here there is excellent advice
^^^Very true, I paid 9 grand for a old beatup Harley and spent another 9 grand and 8 years restoring it. You have pride working on you own stuff. People here are very helpful as I am now learning to work on Automags.

n8do99
03-23-2007, 01:25 PM
i have no prob working on them.(maggin since 96) i am really just looking for a flash to 4.whatever. i am still on the list for the pred board, maybe it will happen. i reallly just want to get an edge and a little more control over my mag. and 2 there is no one in this are that carries mag kits any more not even the local PEVES "we can order em" i can do that to, but i want them now, and a six pack so i can spend the evening rebuilding and clean my gun.
i have a store/field(2 air 1 woods) 5 min form my house. they only open on the weekends now. and catch the group parties and the newbies who go to a field for the first time ...you cant even go an hang out and tweek you gun during the week like you use to
like you use to. so many fields and stores have closed in this area(fredericksburg virginia) its amazing. this place is dead in the middle from D.C> and richmond and you have to go 1.5+ away to get to a good field.
one day