PDA

View Full Version : Force Fed Loaders Enough to Feed Warp L/R Alone?

peeeto
03-22-2007, 08:55 AM
anyone have any thoughts on whether the force-fed loaders (HaloB, Evlu3, DNX Pulse, etc.) would have enough force to feed a Tac-One Warp Left or Right without a Warp Drive?

(Loader connected to 90 Degree Warp Adapter right on to the Warp Left or Right)

I'm really not crazy about how a hopper looks connected to the center feed.

not looking for insane ROF, only ~10bps...

Malystryx
03-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Not sure I'd do a forcefeed on a 9 degree fitting. The hoppers might put too much pressure on the ball thats trying to get past the 90 degree turn and might not even feed. I would use a revy or maybe an Egg 2. But I think youll run into a problem with the 90 degree turn, the balls will just stop.

MANN
03-22-2007, 05:07 PM
anyone have any thoughts on whether the force-fed loaders (HaloB, Evlu3, DNX Pulse, etc.) would have enough force to feed a Tac-One Warp Left or Right without a Warp Drive?

It sounds like you need a Qloader.

athomas
03-22-2007, 05:44 PM

If you mean the loader sitting on top of the gun feeding through a 90 degree fitting, then yes they will work fine as long as there is no obstruction to stop the balls from feeding.

peeeto
03-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Mann,
i have a qloader :) it's just that sometimes i get the urge to spray alot of paint, so would like to be able to swap. so, my preference would be to get a warp-r mainbody to run the qloader most of the time...

[edit] someone needs to investigate tapping a feedneck-sized & threaded hole where the detent is and making a threaded cap with the detent in the center (or off-center if needed - i've never actually checked that part of a tac-one mainbody out). that way, the mainbody could be used as a center-feed OR warp! anyone know if this has been tried yet?

for2nato
03-22-2007, 09:51 PM
my halo and reloader would probably crush the ball stack through a 90 fitting.

MANN
03-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Mann,
i have a qloader :) it's just that sometimes i get the urge to spray alot of paint, so would like to be able to swap. so, my preference would be to get a warp-r mainbody to run the qloader most of the time...

I think a Qloader can withstand a pretty high ROF. I think zak proved 34ish.

[edit] someone needs to investigate tapping a feedneck-sized & threaded hole where the detent is and making a threaded cap with the detent in the center (or off-center if needed - i've never actually checked that part of a tac-one mainbody out). that way, the mainbody could be used as a center-feed OR warp! anyone know if this has been tried yet?

That would be an Xmag. Last weekend I was playing warp, and all the sudden my electronics went dead and the warp was acting up(still dont know what happened). Anyway I switched to Mechanical, removed the warp with the 2 thumb screws I installed, and threw the halo up there with the vert breech, and was good to go. It was ~ 4-5 min switch between playing warp to playing vert.

me=red

peeeto
03-22-2007, 10:10 PM
Mann, i forgot to write that, when i get the urge to spray, don't wanna be limited to the 100 rnds from the Q...

and ya, i love that about the x-mag!