PDA

View Full Version : Hooking the warp to a veiwloader and intella frame?

markskee
01-04-2002, 12:44 PM
How do you hook the intella frame to a warp? right now I have my intella frame hooked to my viewloader
and I want to hook my warp up to the system also. So that when I pull the trigger my viewloader and warp spin together. I also want to know if this can be done would it affect how long I have my warp set to spin for via the jumpers? Would the warp stop spinning when the trigger is released or would it still spin for the set time. Also is it possible to keep the vibration sensor working with this whole system? the way the eye on the viewloader still works with the intella frame.So that I will have 2 switches that the warp is running off. And finally when it is all hooked up do I put 2 batteries in the view loader and 1 in the warp or just 2 in the viewloader if I put batteries in the warp and viewloader would this be to much voltage or would the two power systems run separately.

An explanation on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
01-04-2002, 01:22 PM
Try a search, if you can't find nething through that, which you should, ask this in the Tech. Forum.

Dubstar112
01-04-2002, 02:55 PM
i have a few pics of my old inteli hooked up to warp..

i think if you use two separate cables, one to warp, one to the hopper both hooked to the same switch they are separate battery supply. you'd still use the dwell on the jumpers, but if you hold the trigger down it will continue to spin.