PDA

View Full Version : Here he goes again

AirAssault
03-23-2007, 06:25 AM
Some people on here list some stuff for CRAZY PRICES. Wont put the link but copy and search on ebay

AGD AUTOMAG TAC ONE X E VALVE LVL 10 SCENARIO PUMP MAG :tard:

Rudz
03-23-2007, 08:48 AM
they use alot of key words so it pops up in more searches

wimag
03-23-2007, 11:01 AM
if you do not plan on bidding on it who cares what he lists it for.

Pacifist_Farmer
03-23-2007, 11:29 AM
Honestly...get over it...his gun, his price. He doesn't need, nor did he ask for, your approval, your opinion, or your money.

If some one buys that gun for that price good for them. Making a profit by assembling attractive markers does not make some one a :tard: .

Leave him and his auctions alone, and stop posting useless crap on the boards (that more of a general comment).

Rudz
03-23-2007, 11:59 AM
If its whose sale I figure it is, he wouldn't list his auctions for so much if he didn't actually sell, so he may not be well liked, but he's out to make money.

paintballfiend
03-23-2007, 12:04 PM
Come on, let the guy make a buck. A marker is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. ;)

Badger1099
03-23-2007, 12:12 PM
It is a much more fair price then the $900 micromag that pops up from time to time. And, besided it really is a awsome one of a kind Mag. From a technical standpoint I have only seen a few anno jobs that are better.

Just being a bit of a devils advocate.

BigEvil
03-23-2007, 12:27 PM
Still very overpriced

I got my Tuna custom anno'd e-tac, with the rail i wanted, the ptp battery pack and a matching xvalve for around that price.

If he can get that for it then God bless America.

LFD92
03-23-2007, 02:17 PM
He's entitled to sell whatever he wants for whatever price he wants. That's the glory of eBay. You also have those that will spend that much for anything thinking that it's something it isn't.

Good for him if he chooses to sell for that amount. Considering I sold an upgraded ION on eBay for just over $700 I can attest that there are suckers out there.

If you don't agree with it keep your opinions to yourself. He's a big boy and can do what he wants. If you don't want it, don't bid on it.

turbo chicken
03-23-2007, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=Pacifist_Farmer]Honestly...get over it...his gun, his price. He doesn't need, nor did he ask for, your approval, your opinion, or your money.

If some one buys that gun for that price good for them. Making a profit by assembling attractive markers does not make some one a :tard: ......

QUOTE]

i almost posted but i knew that someone else would post the same thing sooo...

^^what he said

Paintchucker
03-23-2007, 02:42 PM
I think it would be a very bad precedent for us to start nit-picking everyone's B/S/T price...

But from the comments above, it looks like we have a good list of people to start reviewing!

:spit_take

Big Evil, I think you were asking a bit much for that Viking. For that price, you should include the Freak atleast...

And really Rudz, you want that kinda $$$ for a valve without the LevelX spare parts ???

Rudz
03-23-2007, 03:58 PM
I wasn't nit picking, I said leave him alone, now you want to call me out? X valves are 325 new buddy, and I sold it, but I included the lvl x, least part of it, don't ever call me out, unless you want to find out why I'm famous.

StygShore
03-23-2007, 04:06 PM
He didn't post it here on AO asking for that much, so WHO CARES!!

I believe what you are doing sir is a form of TROLLING, general trouble-making for the sake of trouble-making because you have nothing better to do.

isn't that punishable by a ban?

Mods... anyone?

PintChucker... you need to read BST's better if the price is too high in there, somoene is sure to come in and mention it to the seller.

Styg

... and RUDZ had a good price on that valve!

Paintchucker
03-23-2007, 04:11 PM
I wasn't nit picking, I said leave him alone, now you want to call me out? X valves are 325 new buddy, and I sold it, but I included the lvl x, least part of it, don't ever call me out, unless you want to find out why I'm famous.

It was a joke, but hey if you want called out. Come on down to the ATL !!!

:shooting:

ROFLMAO

PumpMag
03-23-2007, 04:39 PM
With all the fees that Ebay and Paypal charge sellers :tard: , it's understandable that he has to jack up his prices.

If it turns out that it doesn't sell, he is still forced to pay an Ebay listing fee. :eek:

A least someone is helping to boost Automag resale value :) , should you ever need to sell your prized AGD marker(s) on Ebay you can get decent money from it.

wjr
03-23-2007, 04:51 PM
I don't think the price is all that bad. That custom Ano couldn't of been cheap, same with getting the pump slots milled which I hear is very difficult to do right. And going_home doesn't seem to have trouble selling his markers... maybe he could very well get that price.

Rudz
03-23-2007, 08:30 PM
It was a joke, but hey if you want called out. Come on down to the ATL !!!

:shooting:

ROFLMAO

i dont take lightly to threats, trust me kid you dont want any

zazzoo
03-23-2007, 09:05 PM
i dont take lightly to threats, trust me kid you dont want any
I smell a e fight