PDA

View Full Version : Yay! I got my automag!

Cow123
03-23-2007, 06:01 PM
Finally got it! I've always wanted one, and a few weeks ago I decided to go ahead and get it. It arrived today and I couldn't be happier. VERY light weight(1lb 15 ounce without barrel) The trigger kicking back is really neat too! It's also very small and it looks cool. I love it. :clap:

Pics included of course:
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k246/Yawn_Monkeys/Paintball/DSC02297.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k246/Yawn_Monkeys/Paintball/DSC02294.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k246/Yawn_Monkeys/Paintball/DSC02293.jpg

I included the paintballs in the pics because they are the best paintballs I've EVER used. Try em' out if you find them. The bag says procaps, they say Draxxus Special Effects on the box. All the same size, all perfectly round. They are a bit small, but I just got a new barrel kit so it's ok.

The gun shoots great. I'm so happy!

mag_lover05
03-23-2007, 06:03 PM
ULT? regular RT on/off? emag on/off?

Cow123
03-23-2007, 06:04 PM
straight from AGD, "rt pro custom"

ult trigger kit

FiXeL
03-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Great gun, and also great ammo. I shoot Procaps/Draxxus aswell, and its good quality paint if you keep away from the cheap stuff. :)

SummaryJudgement
03-23-2007, 06:09 PM
Nice! Can't go wrong with all-black. That's certainly nicer than my first mag :D

master_alexander
03-23-2007, 06:24 PM
throw an autoresponce frame on there... you would be faster than you ever dreamed with a mech. heh..

Cow123
03-23-2007, 06:25 PM
throw an autoresponce frame on there... you would be faster than you ever dreamed with a mech. heh..

heck, it's already almost as fast as my cocker, and I have a spydermag frame to throw on there soon too. :shooting:

I'm so happy!

georgeyew
03-23-2007, 10:55 PM
Looks great. How did you get that rail from ADG? That looks like a custom rail....

Red Star Funk
03-23-2007, 10:58 PM
Looks great. How did you get that rail from ADG? That looks like a custom rail....

I think I've seen that rail on Tac-Ones too. So are there three Tac-Rails? That one, the other one, and the other other one?

olinar
03-23-2007, 11:48 PM
well there that one and the older style with stainless steel inserts. that one looks to have extra slits cut into the front sides of it but it started as the newer version i would guess.

Cow123
03-24-2007, 08:29 AM
Yeah, I thought this rail seemed different, because I've never seen one before on anyone's mag. I guess AGD is making different rails, kind of like how they are milling their intellifeed triggers differently now.

warbeak2099
03-24-2007, 10:55 AM
They've been making those rails for a while now. They are the new Tac rails. Old news...

Railgun
03-24-2007, 01:23 PM
The rail may be old news but it sure works in nicely with that body. If my Classic proves to be the pleasent intro I think it's going to be for me I could see going for something JUST like you have there. I really like the looks of that.

I know that on my classic with the same ASA and frame when I use the 68ci bottle the back of the valve is WAAAAAY out in front of my face. Are you planning on any sort of change to an ON-OFF with less overhang out the back? Also I found on mine that the curve of the bottle hits my wrist so again I'm looking at a new ASA mounted to a drop spacer with either no forward or maybe just a little bit of forward positioning to let me use it more like a compact rifle stance. Of course all this is just about personal fit.

Gotta go see what this is worth so I can start saving my pennies... :D

Cow123
03-24-2007, 02:24 PM
The rail may be old news but it sure works in nicely with that body. If my Classic proves to be the pleasent intro I think it's going to be for me I could see going for something JUST like you have there. I really like the looks of that.

I know that on my classic with the same ASA and frame when I use the 68ci bottle the back of the valve is WAAAAAY out in front of my face. Are you planning on any sort of change to an ON-OFF with less overhang out the back? Also I found on mine that the curve of the bottle hits my wrist so again I'm looking at a new ASA mounted to a drop spacer with either no forward or maybe just a little bit of forward positioning to let me use it more like a compact rifle stance. Of course all this is just about personal fit.

Gotta go see what this is worth so I can start saving my pennies... :D

The ASA mine came with doesn't seem to like my tank, so I'll have to get an on/off soon. The first time I screwed my tank into it started spewing gas, but it managed to stop. That was with a brand new o-ring. That o-ring was trash when I unscrewed my tank. All my other orings are destroyed before I can screw the tank all the way in. Kinda sucks, but o well. I was thinking of getting a good on/off soon anyway. One that is easy to remove so that I could use it on my cocker too.

Oh yeah. I made a video from when I just got it. :bounce:

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k246/Yawn_Monkeys/Paintball/?action=view&current=paintball_movie_2.flv

PumpMag
03-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Welcome to the club. Now you can post knowing that you are an owner, and still be amazed with the possibilties of this gun. :headbang:

Keep checking this site and say bye bye to the green stuff in your wallet! :rofl:

The Fiat
12-21-2007, 06:46 AM
Where can you buy those rails? I have looked at their website, but there not listed.

Lenny
12-21-2007, 08:24 AM
I have one. Wicked fast! :argh:

By the way, I love that gun. I love the styling of the new rails, and have always been a fan of the CF triggers. One of the nicest single triggers out there.