PDA

View Full Version : How many are still waiting?

GordDesigns
03-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Well I just have to know.
Since the main thread for the Predator E-Mag board has been deleted/removed/moved.

How many of the AO's are still waiting, with money out of thier pockets?

For anyone with real questions for the main person involved with the delay, please feel free to contact Kurt.
Here is his address; curt@northarc.com

:cheers:

GordDesigns
03-27-2007, 02:07 AM
WOW :wow:

Talk about a dead subject now. :cry:

zackzel
03-27-2007, 07:53 AM
WOW :wow:

Talk about a dead subject now. :cry:

I am still waiting, out money for two boards, I think I have brain washed myself into magically thinking they will just show up one day.

BigEvil
03-27-2007, 07:54 AM
"THEY" said there were still 13 pre-orders.

GordDesigns
03-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Sounds like they are just holding out till all of us give up and ask for a refund! :tard:
"They" will be in for a shock if it comes to getting my money back. Between exchange and interest over 2 years I dont think they want to deal with that.

I wont cave! I want my board.
Just on principle! :nono:

BigEvil
03-27-2007, 12:17 PM
Sounds like they are just holding out till all of us give up and ask for a refund! :tard:
"They" will be in for a shock if it comes to getting my money back. Between exchange and interest over 2 years I dont think they want to deal with that.

I wont cave! I want my board.
Just on principle! :nono:

Good luck. Along time ago I was extremely psyched at the thought of it, but I have become very content with the Xmod. If this thing ever sees the light of day I will make a decision as to whether or not to purchase it when I see what the price is.

GordDesigns
03-27-2007, 12:24 PM
I hear that!
I to am on the X-Mod plan..... and like it also.
But again it is a matter of principal, either they biuld it. Or they say NO we are not.
This hanging in limbo s*#t has got to end.

MiniSpdRcr
03-27-2007, 04:54 PM
I got my money back this week.

thomas
03-27-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm still holding out hope. I've wasted way more money in the last two years on other stuff besides those boards so I'll keep waiting. It has definitely left a sour taste though. Oh, and good luck getting an answer from Curt, this project definitely doesn't appear to be one of his top priorities in life.

zackzel
03-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Alright, I need new tires for my street bike, and the money from the two preorders is about exactly what the tires will cost me so I am officially calling it quits :(

Who do I email/call to get my money back.

BigEvil
03-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Alright, I need new tires for my street bike, and the money from the two preorders is about exactly what the tires will cost me so I am officially calling it quits :(

Deana. Check their website for contact info. Call them....

zackzel
03-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Deana. Check their website for contact info. Call them....

Well talked to Deana and my money is on its way back to me. I must say that Deana is one of the nicest people to talk to, and except for these boards I do like Tag as a company I have sent a few different angels to them over the past few years and the service is always fast and very professional. So yeah no board sucks, but I still like the company for what they can do well.

GordDesigns
03-30-2007, 01:42 PM

What tires you getting, for what bike?

trevorjk
03-30-2007, 02:04 PM

and are you putting them on your self, or are you paying the $60+ an hour for the shop to put them on?

man i need a new tire in about 1k miles :( getting ready to drop $140 on a tire :(

zackzel
03-30-2007, 05:28 PM

I am looking into either getting pirelli diablo's or bridgestone battlax's for my 06 gsxr 1000, Probably going to go with the pirelli's because they are cheaper.

zackzel
03-30-2007, 05:30 PM
and are you putting them on your self, or are you paying the $60+ an hour for the shop to put them on?

man i need a new tire in about 1k miles :( getting ready to drop $140 on a tire :(

Yeah for the set its going to cost me between 230 and 260 depending what i buy, and there is a shop in town that will change them for 15 per tire as long as just bring them the wheels and they dont' have to take them off the bike, so thats not to bad.

GordDesigns
03-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Before you buy look at http://www.tiresunlimited.com/default.htm. They have great deals and ship everywhere.
I use them ...... alot. My favorites are the Avons.
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1086/smokeituptj1.th.jpg (http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=smokeituptj1.jpg)

rifleman wi
03-30-2007, 09:36 PM
im still in for it, my guns in pieces and needs anno anyways.. i too would like a straight answer or else ill just go with a micro morlock..

zackzel
03-30-2007, 09:36 PM
I am going to use motorcyclesuperstore.com they are a bit cheaper then the website you gave.

My baby said she wants the pirelli's.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1892/girlandmybikeyv3.th.jpg (http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=girlandmybikeyv3.jpg)

GordDesigns
03-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Well you can't argue with a women of taste.
Pirelli's are kick *** tires anyway.

VFX_Fenix
03-31-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm still waiting at this point, and the original thread isn't lost, its just buried under 2 months of posts. Though cash could be usefull...