PDA

View Full Version : Intelli Install???

autoMaGiT0420
03-24-2007, 08:14 PM
i have a pro classic (rock on) i want to get the intelliframe, i try to do all my own modifications to learn more about the marker. is it a drop and shot kind of add-on or am i going to be F*$@ing with it for awhile??? *please, please give detailed instructions if possible

Thx :headbang:

olinar
03-24-2007, 08:41 PM
if youve taken off your current frame before than you already know how to install. all agd frames have the same specs so they bolt on in the same place. and the sear goes in the same place.

autoMaGiT0420
03-24-2007, 09:23 PM
thx this is my first mag so i wasnt sure do to it being an upgrade frame u know?? but you have given me the reasurence to jump all over that *** :bounce:

Thotograph
03-25-2007, 11:37 PM
Just a thought, sometimes you have to move the frame bushing (like in my case), but thats not to much trouble... I had to when I got mine... I've got a intelli installation question and maybe I can get it answered without having to make my own thread...

First off I installed the frame and it shoots no problem. I had an amazing day out at the field Saturday. :shooting: :dance: I shot ALOT of people. :headbang: The rate of fire I was getting was great, had alot of kids flip when I told them the only thing that uses batteries was the hopper. :ninja:

I'm curious though: what kind of trigger rod length should I be using? I think it might be a little short. There's only the smallest little gap between the trigger and pin and it feels like there's no play what-so-ever. Shoud I have a little bit more of a gap than that? Once again it does have clearance, but only by the slightest margin and you have to hold it up in the light pretty much to notice (as well as hold the trigger forward). I'm almost positive I've gotta shorten it, but before I go to that trouble I wanted to double check since the pull is OFS as it is.

Thanks

Smoothice
03-28-2007, 04:15 PM
There should be a gap between the trigger rod and the back of the trigger. Any gap is fine as long as there is no maintained contact while the trigger is in the forward position with the gun gassed. 1/16" is used as an example because it guarantees operation.

This is from another thread. It was posted by Athomas.