PDA

View Full Version : emag help

hjater
03-24-2007, 08:41 PM
Ok guys here one for ya. I just purchased my emag from one of the guys here on AO iv been doing some reading on the xmod and purchased that as well flashed the emag everything went smooth.

After reading the manual for xmod i tested the noid for the correct wiring and got the bounce in rels..... :-(.... I remember reading from www.xmagworld.com that there are two ways the noid can be wired depending on where the marker was assembled. Please see xmagworld.com then update then scroll down click pc board. There you will see what im talking about. After looking at the page it seem my emag assembled or wired the UK way. Could that be the reason why the xmod software see my noid as being wired wrong?

Also where can i send the marker to be fixed????

olinar
03-24-2007, 09:09 PM
www.tunamart.com check out the website and email him with your technical difficulties. he is also a member on here so he might drop in and tell ya what you need. or the creator of the xmod program, lornecash. he is a member on here as well and can be found via a member search.

hjater
03-24-2007, 09:15 PM
www.tunamart.com check out the website and email him with your technical difficulties. he is also a member on here so he might drop in and tell ya what you need. or the creator of the xmod program, lornecash. he is a member on here as well and can be found via a member search.

Thanks..:-)

Russ
03-24-2007, 10:32 PM
I just bought the X-Mod for my Emag...haven't recieved it yet though.

But I did test the solenoid for proper wiring polarity using the "compass" method. Sure enough, mine was backwards (my gun was built by AGD in or around 2001)

I simply swapped the two 'noid wires around, using a small soldering tip on my soldering station.

flyingpootang
03-24-2007, 10:36 PM
3 out of 5 of my emags where wired backwards from the factory. It's a easy fix as mentioned previously..

hjater
03-24-2007, 11:03 PM
3 out of 5 of my emags where wired backwards from the factory. It's a easy fix as mentioned previously..

thanks guys