PDA

View Full Version : ULT On/Off Pin Length in Emag Valve

chadlh
03-24-2007, 08:52 PM
I was wondering if everything is alright with my ULT install into my Emag Valve. Just pulled the On/Off pin assembly out. Pulled out the two o-rings (smaller one inside the larger one) and oiled the ULT On/Off Assembly and then gently pushed it in. The ULT pin seems to push in further than the Emag On/Off did. Is this normal. Holding the two side by side the pin seems to be the same length. Will it work?

Thanks

flyingpootang
03-24-2007, 10:32 PM
Adding shims will shorten the pin stroke. Start with 2 shims and fire the marker. Add 1 shim at a time until it goes full auto. Remove the last shim and then the ULT will be tuned. The ULT wasn't designed for emag lowers because it lessens the RT affect in mech/hybrid mode. If your using the valve in a mech, spyder, or hyperframe mod than the ULT will be a good choice.

chadlh
03-24-2007, 11:46 PM
Yeah, the valve is just an Emag valve in a mechanical Automag. Just wasn't sure about On/Off pin length and if it'll work. The ULT pin seems to push in further than the Emag On/Off pin did and I wasn't sure if that was normal.