PDA

View Full Version : My new Fusion

Sammy Sandbag
03-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Well I guess I got bit by the electro craze:

http://strikewarn.com/uploads/paintball/fusion_on_blue.jpg

Seemed to be a pretty good marker for the price. I haven't got the chance to play with it, but I did put nearly half a case through it out in the backyard. I screwed up big time at first and shot it full auto with the eyes off, that was a mess. Cleaned it up with just a squeegee and it shot fine after that. I'm just getting back into paintball, and the Tac-One I bought a couple months ago was my first gun I actually own so this is all new for the most part. It's definately a different feel. When you can adjust the trigger to where it's <1mm pull, it's not even like a "gun" anymore. I think I'll enjoy it just from a technology aspect, but the mag still has a better feel in my hand. So now I have one marker for woodsball and one for when speed is key.

Cow123
03-24-2007, 11:08 PM
Nice gun.

What fields do you play at?

Arstron
03-24-2007, 11:17 PM
Fusions are great markers, had mine since july and only had one problem, which was fixed before the first batch of fusions was released. :D

Sammy Sandbag
03-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Nice gun.

What fields do you play at?

No public fields, just locally. Been thinking about checking out Low Country PB, but it's a bit of a drive. Nothing else around here.

behemoth
03-24-2007, 11:23 PM
its like a snub nose.

I dont get how people play like that.

I mean, i realize its personal preference, but dayumn.

Sammy Sandbag
03-24-2007, 11:27 PM
its like a snub nose.

I dont get how people play like that.

I mean, i realize its personal preference, but dayumn.

I just threw the 8" on for the heck of it, since I was just shooting some white box paint off the back porch. I also have a 10, 12, and 14 inch tip. Guess for the photo I should have put the standard Fusion barrel on, but I'm too lazy and I thought it looked kinda cool.

behemoth
03-24-2007, 11:33 PM
I just threw the 8" on for the heck of it, since I was just shooting some white box paint off the back porch. I also have a 10, 12, and 14 inch tip. Guess for the photo I should have put the standard Fusion barrel on, but I'm too lazy and I thought it looked kinda cool.

hehe, it looks goofy. which isnt always a bad thing.

But i typically play with a 16in, i like being able to look down the barrel, and push in the sup air bunkers, its got its advantages.

jenarelJAM
03-24-2007, 11:35 PM
That's a pretty nice marker you got there

CKY_Alliance
03-24-2007, 11:36 PM

But i typically play with a 16in, i like being able to look down the barrel, and push in the sup air bunkers, its got its advantages.

The bigger the better ehh? :D

Sammy Sandbag
03-24-2007, 11:37 PM

One of these days when the gnats and mosquitos aren't trying to eat me alive, I plan to go out and try each size to see how I like em and how accurate each is. I'll probably never use the 8", unless for some close-quarters indoor stuff if that ever comes along. The 8" looked kinda cool on the Tac-One without the tank installed, real tiny.

http://www.strikewarn.com/uploads/paintball/barrels.jpg

behemoth
03-24-2007, 11:58 PM
The bigger the better ehh? :D

thats what she said.