PDA

View Full Version : Automags.org Stickers

mattyfatty182
01-04-2002, 01:44 PM
I might start making these if anyone likes them, i stress i MIGHT!

irbodden
01-04-2002, 01:51 PM
Stickers would be great, if first off, it had a tad bit better design ,and secondly, a quality print. Someone, handed out some Air Soldier Products stickers on the bus at CC, and they were sweet. I wish I remembered how handed them out. :( .. but anyways, some nice quality stickers would rock. :D

synreal
01-04-2002, 02:02 PM
Is a print quality (vector or psd) version of the logo available to the masses? I'd love to take a crack at it.

If anyone has it, could you fire a copy to [email protected]

shartley
01-04-2002, 02:12 PM
I already asked that of the AO Staff when I was designing AO and TEAM AGD products… but I never got an answer back, OR any graphics. Good luck.

Needless to say, I am not wasting my time with it anymore.

irbodden
01-04-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by shartley
I already asked that of the AO Staff when I was designing AO and TEAM AGD products… but I never got an answer back, OR any graphics. Good luck.

Needless to say, I am not wasting my time with it anymore.

What ever happened to this stuff? Did you abandon the idea?

shartley
01-04-2002, 02:34 PM
It was put on hold… However, I have no plans to pick it back up any time soon though.

I don’t feel as if I abandoned the project at all… there were MANY issues happening at the time concerning AO, and the politically correct (and gracious) answer would be that I did not feel it was worth my time or effort considering events at the time.

I had to make a determination what was more important for me, and my time.. as well as Paintball in general. And so, I set it aside and put the time into other paintball related projects (free work) and paintball clients (as well as standard clients). I am sure you understand. Those who have received help sure do. ;)

I may do some AO related projects in the future… there is still hope. :D

I hope that answered your question adequately.

Muzikman
01-04-2002, 02:34 PM
HaveBlue passed out the Air Soldier stickers on the bus.

irbodden
01-04-2002, 02:40 PM
Does he post here often?

dorksquad
01-04-2002, 02:50 PM
i would definitley like some AO stickers, let everyone know when and if u do it.

Royal Assassin
01-04-2002, 06:23 PM
I saw in an old post something about an Automags.org member patch... what ever happen to those?

Royal Assassin

irbodden
01-04-2002, 06:31 PM
Patches are coming soon. :)

Xzion
01-04-2002, 11:17 PM
Slushee and I are planning on having stickers made once the patches are dealt with, we should have the first batch done in a few days.