PDA

View Full Version : April 29th Canobie Paintball in Windham, NH

warbeak2099
03-25-2007, 12:18 PM
Anyone play at Canobie? There's a big game on the 29th of April and my RA is taking a bunch of us to go play. It would be cool to see some AOers there. Any New Hampshirians (sp?) on here???

Madmarx
03-25-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm from NH. Concord area.
I've never played there before, but I'll try to make it.
I may be able to get a few guys to go, brothers and nephews.

warbeak2099
03-26-2007, 10:27 AM
I'm from NH. Concord area.
I've never played there before, but I'll try to make it.
I may be able to get a few guys to go, brothers and nephews.

Sweet. I'll let you know if it works out. My RA said there's a slight chance we might not go, but he's going to try really hard. I'm sure we will get there even if it's only a few of us.

LFD92
03-26-2007, 11:30 AM
Myself and some of my team, Mass Casualty, will be there. It's kind of a tradition to go to their big games.

I'll be the only one of us with a Mag.

Chris
Captain, Mass Casualty
www.masscasualtypaintball.com

warbeak2099
03-26-2007, 12:29 PM
Myself and some of my team, Mass Casualty, will be there. It's kind of a tradition to go to their big games.

Chris
Captain, Mass Casualty

Awesome!

SeeK
04-12-2007, 08:53 PM
I just moved from IL and am glad I found a Big Game so close!

I'll be there and would like to hook up with the other AOers.

I usually wear a black long sleeve with a bullseye on the back. I'll be shooting the purple mag.

I've never played up here. What's the terrain like and how large is the field?
Is there a place to stage or do we do it out of our cars?

Thanks.

Kendrick

Chris
Captain, Mass Casualty

LFD92
04-18-2007, 10:40 AM
I just moved from IL and am glad I found a Big Game so close!

I'll be there and would like to hook up with the other AOers.

I usually wear a black long sleeve with a bullseye on the back. I'll be shooting the purple mag.

I've never played up here. What's the terrain like and how large is the field?
Is there a place to stage or do we do it out of our cars?

Thanks.

Kendrick

You're more than welcome to hook up with us (Mass Casualty), but there's only one AOer there (me).

The field is quite large (about 80 acres, but I could be wrong) with varying terrain. They have everything from a village, castle, swamps, grassy plains, hills and valleys, etc.

As far as staging goes, the parking is close enough that the majority of people do it at their cars (your car also has better security). There is a staging area with several covered picnic benches and a firepit (for the colder games), but we would rather lock our stuff up.

The games are long (usually 4 games total) with two teams that start out on opposite side of the property. There is always the group of nOObs that charge into the woodsat full speed ad then run away when they catch sight of the opposition.

All in all they're a great time. The raffles and giveaways are quite good (2 vision shockers this time in addition to many other free giveaways). The last game is always a HUGE speedball game that almost everyone participates in on their large village/hyperball field. Picture 300 vs 300 and you'll get the idea.

Look forward to meeting you!!

Chris
Captain, #92
www.masscasualtypaintball.com (http://www.masscasulatypaintball.com)

rkjunior303
04-18-2007, 10:49 AM
my 7man NEPL/NPPL team, mass destruction, will be part of the reffing crew. we play out of canobie.

SeeK
04-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Car staging is good. Saves me from having to haul all my stuff around. 80 acres puts the start positions about 1/4 mile apart?

I usually like to let the younger guys find the line and then try to work around it.
Do I need to be careful of anything like poison anything?

Thanks.

You're more than welcome to hook up with us (Mass Casualty), but there's only one AOer there (me).

The field is quite large (about 80 acres, but I could be wrong) with varying terrain. They have everything from a village, castle, swamps, grassy plains, hills and valleys, etc.

As far as staging goes, the parking is close enough that the majority of people do it at their cars (your car also has better security). There is a staging area with several covered picnic benches and a firepit (for the colder games), but we would rather lock our stuff up.

The games are long (usually 4 games total) with two teams that start out on opposite side of the property. There is always the group of nOObs that charge into the woods at full speed ad then run away when they catch sight of the opposition.

All in all they're a great time. The raffles and giveaways are quite good (2 vision shockers this time in addition to many other free giveaways). The last game is always a HUGE speedball game that almost everyone participates in on their large village/hyperball field. Picture 300 vs 300 and you'll get the idea.

Look forward to meeting you!!

Chris
Captain, #92
www.masscasualtypaintball.com (http://www.masscasulatypaintball.com)

SSP-SheiK
04-23-2007, 08:20 AM
wish i could go, but ive sold my soul to OSG for some BYOP action :P

have fun

warbeak2099
04-23-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm broke, but I'll still be there granted I can borrow the cash lol.

rkjunior303
04-23-2007, 10:08 AM
Mass Destruction will be there celebrating their 2nd place 7man NEPL Intermediate win :)

Anyone want to buy an Ion?