PDA

View Full Version : warpfeed problem

bisco
03-27-2007, 09:11 PM
my warp will not stop spinning. it's broke in ,it's been cleaned,and i have tried to ajust the sensitivity. I have had it for some time now and it has always worked fine. played the other day and it would not stop running.can i hook it up to a hyperframe?

Tao
03-28-2007, 01:46 AM
my warp will not stop spinning. it's broke in ,it's been cleaned,and i have tried to ajust the sensitivity. I have had it for some time now and it has always worked fine. played the other day and it would not stop running.can i hook it up to a hyperframe?

Are you running a higher voltage battery? When I put a 12v setup in it it spinns like crazy. Does it still pin continuosly when you turn the sensitivity ALL the way down?

phizz
03-28-2007, 02:11 AM
There is a tiny white button on the side of the warp just under the part of the cover that sticks out, check to see if that is stuck being pushed in.

bisco
03-28-2007, 07:57 AM
There is a tiny white button on the side of the warp just under the part of the cover that sticks out, check to see if that is stuck being pushed in.
the white button is'nt stuck when i push it the wheel speeds up. i took out the 12volt and tried a 9volt. still did not work. someone else told me to try the aa batt. setup. i don't have one.

bisco
03-28-2007, 07:59 AM
Are you running a higher voltage battery? When I put a 12v setup in it it spinns like crazy. Does it still pin continuosly when you turn the sensitivity ALL the way down?
when the sensitivity is all the way down it spins slowly but still spins.

Tunaman
03-28-2007, 03:17 PM
The vibration sensor could be bad or the board itself could also be shot...