PDA

View Full Version : the im sorry thing

brian terry
01-04-2002, 03:56 PM
yes u guys are all right tom dident have any good time over the weekend that this was all going on,and i had to drive around 70miles to the kids house on new years day to look at his arm and see if his gun was broke as well,now hows that for customer service ,can anyone tell me any other paintball marker company that would do that,AIRGUN DESIGNS IS THE BEST COMPANY IN PAINTBALL FOR HELPING THERE COUSTOMER'S WHEN THEY NEED IT,AND O LOT OF YOU ON AO KNOW IV GONE OUT OF MY WAY TO HELP SOME OF YOU AS WELL ,so keep buying airgun stuff and keep mags and emags and rt shooting,,....

irbodden
01-04-2002, 04:37 PM
You drove 70 miles to his house? I'd go back there and kick his "tush". Did he have any bruises on his arm? I know it was BS, but maybe he had a friend beat his arm in silly or put some makeup stuff on it to look bad.

DYE-BaLLeR
01-04-2002, 06:20 PM
i kno ill keep on using AGD and i wont stop just cuz some little kid. i always knew agd customer service is the best

Vegeta
01-04-2002, 07:12 PM
WOA! What did he say?! I wouldn't be suprised if, upon hearing you were coming, took out a BB gun or something and shot himself.... and then tried to bust a bolt up or something to try and fake it all....
I remeber I tried doing fake stuff liek that to hide thoigns from my mom... but not on this extent!

Shaft
01-04-2002, 07:17 PM
Ya know, TK, Jon, Kayle, Saul, Brian and the others whose name eludes my fragile little mind - you're welcome to come out to my house anytime. I don't have a broken marker - so I guess I'll just share some beer!

damageinc54
01-05-2002, 02:36 AM
Give us his address! I need to put some shots through my superbolt to make sure it does not break. I cannot think of a better place to test it :D