PDA

View Full Version : Angel chargers are they all the same????

zackzel
03-28-2007, 09:23 AM
I just recently got what I thought was a good deal on a G7, problem was it did not come with a charger. So my question is do all angels use the same charger or are they specific to each marker. Its a regular g7 not fly if that makes a difference.

Any help is appeciated, and if anyone by chance has a charger that will work with my g7 that they could part with please send me a pm.

viper-mayhem
03-28-2007, 12:31 PM
I just recently got what I thought was a good deal on a G7, problem was it did not come with a charger. So my question is do all angels use the same charger or are they specific to each marker. Its a regular g7 not fly if that makes a difference.

Any help is appeciated, and if anyone by chance has a charger that will work with my g7 that they could part with please send me a pm.
The older chargers were for the LCD and IR3 Angels and was a 6 volt charger. The G7 is a 4.8 volt and the newer chargers can charge both the 4.8 and 6 volt. I own an LCD and Arsenal G7 and I use my G7 charger to charge my LCD too.

zackzel
03-28-2007, 12:45 PM
The older chargers were for the LCD and IR3 Angels and was a 6 volt charger. The G7 is a 4.8 volt and the newer chargers can charge both the 4.8 and 6 volt. I own an LCD and Arsenal G7 and I use my G7 charger to charge my LCD too.

So a charger that will work for a 4.8V and 6V i am assuming is a newer charger and will work with my g7. Now are all the connectors the same i guess what i am saying is there anything to worry about with the pin that plugs into the angel would be the same for all angels?

Cow hunter
03-28-2007, 01:08 PM
the angel charger i have is the newer one, for either 4.8V or 6.0V batteries, and the pin looks like this.

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/6863/0328071418tq3.jpg

zackzel
03-28-2007, 01:29 PM
the angel charger i have is the newer one, for either 4.8V or 6.0V batteries, and the pin looks like this.

Pm'd you

punkncat
03-28-2007, 04:27 PM
Look for an Angel intellicharger. It will charge all the angel batteries.

Most of them have a label that states what they will charge.