PDA

View Full Version : New Stiletto Drop

t0nnn
03-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Got the Stiletto last week, i really like the drop very comfortable. I don't know if someone was drunk on the mill or what but the dovetail wasn't cut right, i tried 3 different asa's none would slide on so i had to take a file to it. Anyway now it fits. It does lower your profile alittle bit ..can't wait to throw it on my Chimera

what do yah think

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/promaster_stiletto.jpg

BigEvil
03-28-2007, 07:25 PM
RUdz has one on his Xmag. Looks sharp. I gotta try one out sometime.

ProblemKinder
03-28-2007, 07:51 PM
i like that. i think i might put one on my z-mag. :headbang:

LFD92
03-28-2007, 07:54 PM
I've got one too and I LOVE it. It really does make a difference when it comes to tank angle and comfort.

I had no problems with mine though. I apparently got one on the day the cutter was off the sauce....

Rudz
03-28-2007, 08:33 PM
i have 2, i like mine, the first one i got tho, the threads were screwed up, i had luke re tsp them

RA1N1ER
03-28-2007, 09:10 PM
i have a dropkick and like the way it feels, the only dofference that i have is I don't have the extra 1-1/2 drop but it does have the same angle.

Desega
03-28-2007, 11:13 PM
Very nice. FBM right?

hmudd13
03-29-2007, 12:30 AM
I have one on my Osiris, it lets the weight of the marker sit on my chest and let's the fingers go to work on the trigger without holding the grip tight. :D

CaliMagFan
03-29-2007, 01:36 AM
I have one on my Osiris, it lets the weight of the marker sit on my chest and let's the fingers go to work on the trigger without holding the grip tight. :D

you have an osiris... i thought they were a myth... shows what i know... i'm gunna get one.

t0nnn
03-29-2007, 06:05 AM
Very nice. FBM right?

Yes FBM. I tried calling them about the dovetail not being cut right 3 times, different days and not to late in the afternoon, no answer each time. Didn't like that too much, but the drop makes up for it :shooting:

viper-mayhem
03-29-2007, 09:40 AM
Yes FBM. I tried calling them about the dovetail not being cut right 3 times, different days and not to late in the afternoon, no answer each time. Didn't like that too much, but the drop makes up for it :shooting:
Good luck with them cuz I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against FBM. Apparently, I'm not the only one that got screw'd

Desega
03-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Really? I was thinking about getting some stuff from them. Guess I'll wait a little bit.

Ken Majors
03-30-2007, 12:47 AM
what do yah think

I think your gonna need a longer piece of macro.... ;)
:rolleyes:

ProblemKinder
03-30-2007, 02:38 AM
I think your gonna need a longer piece of macro.... ;)
:rolleyes:
:rofl: :clap: :rofl:

t0nnn
03-30-2007, 05:32 AM
yes i have a full piece sitting on my desk...it's the fact that i'm too lazy to change it, i'll do it saturday night before i play. I have to loctite my feedneck on too ...this past sunday it decided to 'pop' off in the middle of a game it's not stripped it threads on just won't lock i dunno

What did they say when you filed that complaint, was there any more against them? i've never dealt with FBM besides this and played a tourny there a few years back, but i don't think they were as big back then

Arstron
03-30-2007, 08:40 AM
I have a endo cradle that I use on my fusion and zgrip that I love, its angled like yours, but at a bigger angle. It lets my 45/4500 rest on my tank perfectly. :)

t0nnn
03-30-2007, 09:11 AM
I have a endo cradle that I use on my fusion and zgrip that I love, its angled like yours, but at a bigger angle. It lets my 45/4500 rest on my tank perfectly. :)

throw a pic up lets see it

Arstron
03-30-2007, 10:26 AM
throw a pic up lets see it

http://www.fusionowners.org/fusion.gif

Not the best in the world, but my main computer is down and im on a laptop that cant reduce the size of the pictures I already have.

Chronobreak
03-30-2007, 12:55 PM
http://www.fusionowners.org/fusion.gif

Not the best in the world, but my main computer is down and im on a laptop that cant reduce the size of the pictures I already have.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/kartakeeper/kartaoutside.jpg

maybe that helps

/shows up arstron

a buddy at the field has a stilletto, i like it more than i thought i would, however it doesnt allow me to get in as tight as the jam, or turn the gun inward when shooting out the right side.

they do look sexy though as well.

t0nnn
03-30-2007, 01:03 PM
i like that with the warp, since your tank is resting on your shoulder you don't have to worry about a hopper sticking up over your head, it's a nice looking drop tho