PDA

View Full Version : My e-mag won't shoot in E mode, HELP!

yaaaowHuggs
03-31-2007, 04:04 PM
hey guys i took my e-mag to the feild today and ended up playin in mech because i couldnt get it to work in e mode.

i have the stock .750 on/off, not the e-mag one. the gun turns on, and the hall effect is working (the trigger on/off lcd display says so). when its not gassed up the solendoid clicks and all, but when i air it up it wont shoot in e-mode. my flatline is set to ~850 psi, works fine in mech mode... arggg helps meee!

thanks in advance! :cheers:

if i cant get it working i was thinking about sending it to tunaman, and getting an e-mag on/off.

Russ
03-31-2007, 04:57 PM
The emag should have a .712" long on/off pin, and a quad O ring in the on/off top

Bring the gun up to spec, then report back

yaaaowHuggs
03-31-2007, 07:00 PM
i wont get one for a little while, but any hints besides as to the on/off as to what could be causing my electronics to not fire?

Russ
03-31-2007, 07:55 PM
Go HERE (http://www.automagsuk.com/index.html) and read about proper set-up for your emag's trigger.

yaaaowHuggs
03-31-2007, 08:26 PM
everything seems to be fine with the trigger, i really dont get why its not fireing... could my solenoid be weak or something?

flyingpootang
03-31-2007, 08:41 PM
Check your sear rod and plunger rod lengths. Also clean out the noid with brasso or a good copper cleaner.

yaaaowHuggs
03-31-2007, 09:22 PM
i checked the rod lengths but i cant be too sure as i dont have a precise measuring instrument besides a standard ruler. i'll clean the solenoid and see if that helps. thanks!

Russ
03-31-2007, 09:33 PM
is your battery fully charged?

Until you get the proper parts, and you can't measure what ya got, this whole thread really can't go forward!

at this point, just read up at that website I provided and absorb all you can

Russ
03-31-2007, 09:34 PM
i wont get one for a little while, but any hints besides as to the on/off as to what could be causing my electronics to not fire?

an on/off pin that's too long!

yaaaowHuggs
03-31-2007, 09:40 PM
that would really cause it to not function at all? bah... well thanks for your help guys! i'm probably going to send it to tunaman. thanks again guys :cheers: