PDA

View Full Version : I NEED an All-American!!!

autoMaGiT0420
03-31-2007, 05:45 PM
OK, i have been lookin online for green stuff for my mag, and the one thing i cant seem to find is a 2-piece all-american barrel (black back, green front/cocker thread) and all these web sites have pics of them and when i call they tell me that they are nolonger in stock. . . . . .what the hell!

i would be soooooooooo greatful if someone could please give me a link or something so i can continue to build my mag.

thx :cheers:

Russ
03-31-2007, 07:56 PM
The Tech forum is a bad place to look for one :tard:

autoMaGiT0420
03-31-2007, 07:59 PM
The Tech forum is a bad place to look for one :tard:
thx for the reply, i wasnt sure where to ask, i guess ill just keep callin around and im sure i will find one

LFD92
03-31-2007, 08:17 PM
thx for the reply, i wasnt sure where to ask, i guess ill just keep callin around and im sure i will find one

I think he meant to post your wants in the B/S/T forum...

Aslan
04-03-2007, 08:15 PM
I was also looking for an All-American barrel for some time. I wanted a 14" All-American twist-lock (one or two piece) and was hoping for a green tip as well.

I ended up getting a 16" (grren front/silver back) and then eventually found the 14" but it was a two piece with a blue front.

All I can recommend is that it takes some time...just keep the post in the BST area and up it occasionally...eventually you'll find one. Check Ebay from time to time as well, just remember that most ebayers have no idea what the difference is between barrels so you'll have to spot the AA because they are likely to call it a teardrop or a Dye or whatever. :rolleyes:

gs11fighter
04-05-2007, 07:06 PM
i have a 12 inch smart parts all american one piece style, green front silver back, twistlock, small scratch near tip. if your interested let me know