PDA

View Full Version : need a price check

eNder159
04-01-2007, 05:43 PM
ok i have an emag with xmod 1.7 software xvalve lvl 10

dmag xvalve lvl10 ult with spare parts - with the set screws where it holds the solenoid stripped but i have the screws loctited down so it wont be moving for a couple years...i should know because i've played really hard on it and the solenoid hasn't come loose

emag probably has had 2-3 cases shot through by me

dmag probably has had 5+cases shot through by me

e-mag i was hoping to sell it for 500 with a 16 inch barrel

d-mag i was hoping to sell it for 800 with a barrel probably big shot or j&j ceramic

i also have one crossfire tank probably has been filled 5 times brand new from crossfire probably going to sell it for 120

and i have an old school air america armaggedon with 3 years left on it it was hyrdoed recently by crossfire hoping to sell it for 120

also im thinking of selling my revvy for 20 bucks and my vlocity for 70 since iits functinoally well but the shells are beat up

do those prices sound reasonable?

if this is in the wrong section mods please move where appropriate and i apologize for putting it in the wrong section

Mongoose
04-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Intrested in the d mag...any pics

phat4life07
04-01-2007, 06:02 PM
i PM'd you like 10 minutes ago.. check your damn PM!!! :dance:

eNder159
04-01-2007, 06:03 PM
being that this is not a for sale thread i am not linking up pics to anything what im interested is finding out if those prices are decent or fair

MANN
04-01-2007, 06:09 PM
being that this is not a for sale thread i am not linking up pics to anything what im interested is finding out if those prices are decent or fair

they seem fair

Mongoose
04-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Without some pics its tough to tell you if they are fair or not!
I have seen some devil mags sell for more...but they were cherry

eNder159
04-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Without some pics its tough to tell you if they are fair or not!
I have seen some devil mags sell for more...but they were cherry

yea i was thinking of the same thing but i know my set screws stripped the hole so =T i downed it a couple more but i mean the descriptions are fair there aren't any fancy anno on it just your standard ule blue and silver bodies and xvalve engraved ont he emag and x engraved ont he dmag so its the run of the mill stuff

93civiccpe
04-01-2007, 08:29 PM
I wouldn't worry much about the stripped screw holes.. very easy to tap the holes and put new screws on. =)

eNder159
04-01-2007, 11:26 PM
alright for you hound dogs out there im posting it up tonight with pictures and things like that