PDA

View Full Version : MOTM PRIZE QUESTION , look here.

RRfireblade
04-02-2007, 11:54 AM
I'm in the middle of the next run of shirts for the MOTM contest.

The question is would anyone like the option of an AO/MOTM ball cap as an option/alternative to the T shirt as I have an opportunity to do a run of those as well.

Thoughts ? If it matters , I may do enough volume of them to make them available on thier own if theres interest.

Thanks. :)

d4m4don3
04-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Uhmm I don't think we'd like many of our members in G-string. :eek:

What sizes are the shirts going to be?

RRfireblade
04-02-2007, 12:27 PM
I've been doing only large or XL. For the small quantities (relatively speaking) for the MOTM , it's not practical to offer different sizes.

StygShore
04-02-2007, 12:31 PM
would have to see a design for the hat...

Ever thought of a MOTM sandana type headwear or headband that we can actually use to play paintball?

Styg

matteusz
04-02-2007, 12:55 PM
We I doubt I will ever lay out the cash for enough custom work to actually win this awesome contest BUT if by some miracle I was to win I would want to be one of few with a shirt that means something more than "I bought this on AO."

I say do larger quantities for cheap and then just keep giving them as prizes.

geekwarrior
04-02-2007, 01:04 PM

Ever thought of a MOTM sandana type headwear or headband that we can actually use to play paintball?

Styg

I would buy an AO sandana.

Chronobreak
04-02-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm in the middle of the next run of shirts for the MOTM contest.

The question is would anyone like the option of an AO/MOTM ball cap as an option/alternative to the T shirt as I have an opportunity to do a run of those as well.

Thoughts ? If it matters , I may do enough volume of them to make them available on thier own if theres interest.

Thanks. :)

jay, sorry if im misunderstanding..

are you saying the egar would be for sale as well? wouldnt that defeat the purpose of gotm winners.

btw i won and never got my promised shirt from chojin man :mad: :cuss:

i would stick with the shirts, but i would rock a hat as well :)

maybe special lettering on the gotm shirts?

IE Automags.org t-shirts, then GOTM winner below it for t he winners? :confused:

Carbon Blue
04-02-2007, 01:18 PM
how about allowing past months winners to purchase the ball cap :D

RRfireblade
04-02-2007, 01:25 PM
jay, sorry if im misunderstanding..

are you saying the egar would be for sale as well? wouldnt that defeat the purpose of gotm winners.

btw i won and never got my promised shirt from chojin man :mad: :cuss:

i would stick with the shirts, but i would rock a hat as well :)

maybe special lettering on the gotm shirts?

IE Automags.org t-shirts, then GOTM winner below it for t he winners? :confused:

True , I would just run an AO shirt without the MOTM pocket. I'm only considering it because I get so many requests for the shirts seperately and I have to run the MOTM ones anyway.

I would only sell them to allow order quantities that would get me a better price on shirts for MOTM. Retail on anything other would be at or near my cost. More of a service to AO since it would be an use of an opportunity. Not for profit.

I would like to mention here that Tom and the Mod staff did chip in on shirts for this run and is why I'm adding a second MOTM division and a second short to give away. That was way cool of them.

RRfireblade
04-02-2007, 01:28 PM

Styg

Would just be a ball cap with the AO hex I have on the back of the shirts.

I could do anything if theres enough interest. It does seem like alot of people ask but 'it' rarely ever gets done by anyone. I'll consider it.

cyrus-the-virus
04-02-2007, 04:15 PM
I volunteer to be the model for the G-string.....

Seriously though....I want an AO G-string....

kruger
04-02-2007, 06:48 PM
I am a Hat guy, so I vote for the Hats.

wjr
04-02-2007, 06:56 PM
I say a polo shirt, with the AGD logo and then MOTM winner underneath it in one corner would be cool. That would kinda say that us Automag people are more refined then the other paintballers.

FlawleZ
04-02-2007, 07:36 PM
I say a polo shirt, with the AGD logo and then MOTM winner underneath it in one corner would be cool. That would kinda say that us Automag people are more refined then the other paintballers.

Actually the whole Polo idea wouldn't be so bad. I would like more apparel with the AGD logo as well. However, I don't think the Polo itself would be practical for this use. Maybe as a seperate item for sale.

Chronobreak
04-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Actually the whole Polo idea wouldn't be so bad. I would like more apparel with the AGD logo as well. However, I don't think the Polo itself would be practical for this use. Maybe as a seperate item for sale.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/kartakeeper/toobored.jpg

:D

FlawleZ
04-02-2007, 07:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/kartakeeper/toobored.jpg

:D

Of course I'm wondering where you can purchase that. :rolleyes:

If only photochopped pictures did it justice.

RRfireblade
04-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Well I donno. I doubt I'm authorized to just start dealing AGD apparel. :)

The AO and Hex is probably as far as I would push it unless otherwise authorized to do more.

Tao
04-02-2007, 08:43 PM
What about a combination of similar items like a barrel bag and g string?

RRfireblade
04-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Couldn't you use the barrel bag for both ?

geekwarrior
04-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Couldn't you use the barrel bag for both ?

depends...have to be a pretty big barrel bag for me

mag_lover05
04-02-2007, 09:03 PM
AO sandanas would be cool

AO Moderation Team
04-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Well I donno. I doubt I'm authorized to just start dealing AGD apparel. :)
The AO and Hex is probably as far as I would push it unless otherwise authorized to do more.........More of a service to AO since it would be an use of an opportunity. Not for profit.

Just talked to TK. Its cool to use the AGD, AO stuff.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=211980

I would like to mention here that Tom and the Mod staff did chip in on shirts for this run and is why I'm adding a second MOTM division and a second short to give away. That was way cool of them.

They did that? But I thought they sucked. :eek:

ShadowNife
04-03-2007, 01:26 PM
AO sandanas would be cool

RRfireblade
04-03-2007, 04:30 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=211980

Well how 'bout that.

Mongoose
04-03-2007, 08:23 PM
i would love a hat and/or sandana

gruntbull
04-03-2007, 08:55 PM
G-String for the lady... imagine her with those on? Would you stair or do what needs to be done???

tech-chan
04-05-2007, 11:02 AM
The g-string is freakin winning??!!!
Frick yes!!!

cyrus-the-virus
04-05-2007, 01:35 PM
G-string FTW :shooting:

I need that extra movment in my slider shorts.