PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Warriors Paintball in Tampa Bay area saturday?

nutz
01-04-2002, 10:03 PM
Me and maghappy are in FL on vacation now and will be playing at Weekend Warriors Paintball in tampa bay area in FL and wanted to know if anyone was interested in meeting us there and playing some rec ball. just wanted to match some faces with some AO names and join together with some other "maghappy" people. lol well here is the website for more info. www.wwpaintball.com if you go, look for 2 people with AGD stickers on their hopper. a kid with a bright red flex. and a short kid with a zgrip minimag with warp and agd stickers everywhere lol. that would be maghappy. hehe hope to see some people there! :)

The Mag Man
01-05-2002, 07:48 PM
I play at that field all the time! You guys are like 20 minutes from my house! Hope you guys like that new hyperball field. I would be there playing with ya but i'm currently waiting for my Nitro tank before I play again. If you play the woods field, use the tapelines. On the speedball field, watch the crossfire there because it can be brutal. Hope you have fun, after you play, let me know what you thought. I only play rec ball, and I really like that field. There is also another field called Jungle Games in Tampa. Also a really really good field. Let me know how long your staying.