PDA

View Full Version : e-mag lowers

RangerX
04-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Please excuse my newbish question. I have just recently gotten into mags with my purchase of a tacone. my question is if I wanted to turn it into a e-tac as many would call it. Are the e-mag lowers a simple bolt on Modification? or do I need to modify the rail in anyway?.

Also from what I've read. It should work with my x-valve, but not with the ULT modification.

Thanks in advance

yaaaowHuggs
04-03-2007, 07:33 PM
u'll need an e-mag on/off, the one with the .712 pin and a quad o-ring. but other than that its the same 2 screws you put ur regular frame on with. nothin else :headbang:

mclaggan123
04-03-2007, 07:37 PM
i had a tacone and just put emag lowers on it and it worked fine. i didnt change to an emag on/off or put the quad oring that he was talking about.

Aslan
04-04-2007, 01:49 AM
I thought you needed a new sear? :confused:

ProblemKinder
04-04-2007, 02:22 AM
hey I have an E-Mag valve. PM me if you would like to give me your X-valve for my E-mag valve. i'm not planning on building an e-mag but i found the bolt on E-bay for such a good price i figured the only difference is it's a bit heavier (SS vs ALUM) than the x-valve so I bought it up. but i would still prefer the x-valve (it looks silly playing with an all mech mag, with "E-Mag" etched into my valve) lemme know. :bounce:

actually, I'll PM you. :D

flyingpootang
04-04-2007, 11:38 AM
The emag lowers will bolt on. It should come with the sear and rail for about 200-300. Rt and am/mm rails are shorter. There are standard lowers and ULE lowers. The ULE are lighter and have a straight grip back strap. For an Etac set up you might want to look at the pro teams products lowers. They have a different milling to the grip and a milled battery box that look like a magzine. If you need pics pm me...

flyingpootang
04-04-2007, 11:41 AM
You don't need to go to a emag pin .720 in your RT/Xvalve the .750 will work fine. If you put a .750 pin in your emag valve it will not work properly because of the quad o-ring. Also do not use a ULT kit because your hybrid and RT manual mode will not work properly.

Aslan
04-06-2007, 12:38 AM
The emag lowers will bolt on...you might want to look at the pro teams products lowers. They have a different milling to the grip and a milled battery box that look like a magzine. If you need pics pm me...

:confused: Pro Team makes E-Mag lowers? I couldn't find them on their website. :ninja:

FlawleZ
04-06-2007, 01:01 AM
:confused: Pro Team makes E-Mag lowers? I couldn't find them on their website. :ninja:

No, they don't "make" their own lowers. They do have the milled battery housings with vertical lines. That's about it.