PDA

View Full Version : e-mag vs e-max

ProblemKinder
04-04-2007, 03:55 PM
what's the difference? I've seen valves with E-mag written on the valve (i own one) and i've seen pictures of valves with E-Max written on the valve. what's the difference? will my E-Mag valve work fine with a pneumag? or a straight mech mag?

how would it handle the ULT?

MANN
04-04-2007, 03:59 PM
they are the same thing. One is half alum half ss, and the other is all alum, and a rarer version of the xvalve that tuna made.

it will handle the ult the same as internally they are the same. sorta like GM and Chevy. They both have a gm motor, but look a little different.

phat4life07
04-04-2007, 04:15 PM
they are the same thing. One is half alum half ss, and the other is all alum, and a rarer version of the xvalve that tuna made.

it will handle the ult the same as internally they are the same. sorta like GM and Chevy. They both have a gm motor, but look a little different.

by "they" you meant chevy use a GM motor... ;)

ProblemKinder
04-04-2007, 05:55 PM
awesome. thanks Mann! :headbang:

electriceel125
04-06-2007, 12:19 AM
e MAXX all the way just because it looks cooler. :p

gruntbull
04-06-2007, 08:57 AM
I was under the impression that GMC used Chevrolet Engines... even though GM owns Chevrolet.

Chevy 350 not a GMC 350.

skife
04-06-2007, 10:42 AM
I was under the impression that GMC used Chevrolet Engines... even though GM owns Chevrolet.

Chevy 350 not a GMC 350.

a chevy/GMC is pretty much the same truck, GMC just has a little bit fancier interior.

same drivetrain and everything. for the most part.

Mongoose
04-06-2007, 11:14 AM
a chevy/GMC is pretty much the same truck, GMC just has a little bit fancier interior.

same drivetrain and everything. for the most part.
Pontiacs also use chevy motors...

White_Noise
04-06-2007, 11:17 AM

one little thing to add: tuna didnt make the emaxx valve, he only used them to make the tunamax (has the tuna lazer engraved onto it as well)