PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 not sensitive enough

sTaLa
04-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Since my mag is pneumatic, my level 10 in not as senstive as it was and it chops. Before, when I put my finger into the breech, I could barely feel the bolt on it. Now, it kind of hurts when I insert my finger into the breech.

I moved to the next smaller carrier (it doesn't stick), but almost didn't feel any change. I use the red spring, and have 1 shim to have to bolt reset properly.

Is there any way to retrieve the sensitivity of my level 10?

Thanks AO!

Tunaman
04-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Keep adding shims till it leaks down the barrel then take one out. ;)

sTaLa
04-05-2007, 09:33 PM
Ok, I did it. The marker now has 4 shims... but I still didn't feel any difference of senstivity in the pressure that the bolt does on my finger :confused:.

flyingpootang
04-05-2007, 10:59 PM
For starters don't use your finger. Place a squigee about 1/4" away from the bolt. The futher away from the bolt the more force the bolt will have. :D The L10 will sence the ball before it gets to full force. insert a ball part way into the breach and you'll get the idea...

MANN
04-05-2007, 11:34 PM
use a gray spring. The spring will determine how soft the bolt is on your balls. The shims will tell how close it will go. If that makes any since. (its 1am here, and ive been up since 5)