PDA

View Full Version : Pump Rod Anyone

KKPASA
04-04-2007, 07:13 PM
I got a pump mag from a fellow AO member but he has yet to send me the pump rod or the ULT trigger I payed for, it's been about six months. So I haven't been able to play with my pump mag since I got it. So I put it out to anyone that might have these items I really would like to play with my pump mag THIS year.

zazzoo
04-04-2007, 07:54 PM
I got a pump mag from a fellow AO member but he has yet to send me the pump rod or the ULT trigger I payed for, it's been about six months. So I haven't been able to play with my pump mag since I got it. So I put it out to anyone that might have these items I really would like to play with my pump mag THIS year.
i have a pump rod laying around somewhere

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
04-04-2007, 07:55 PM
No deal should go on that long, did you get things worked out?

Try to make your own pump rod

http://haveblue.org/tech/automag/pump.pdf

Tunaman
04-05-2007, 05:14 AM
I have about 10 left then they are gone. email me.

KKPASA
04-05-2007, 07:42 AM
I pm'd him again and he's going to send the ULT trigger this week but, he's going to send the rod later. I might just get another one as backup.

wimag
04-05-2007, 10:44 AM
I pm'd him again and he's going to send the ULT trigger this week but, he's going to send the rod later. I might just get another one as backup.

considering it has been six months since you paid for said item and have not recieved it you should probably come to the realization you will not see it. Order the rod from Tuna, use it to poke the eye out of the guy ripping you off then put it to use.

zazzoo
04-05-2007, 11:24 AM
replied to your pm just enough for shipping and you can have it

MANN
04-05-2007, 11:29 AM

lol. Ive got 5 saying i know who you purchased it from.

cougar20th
04-05-2007, 11:30 AM

i made one for one of my pumpmags using a wire coat hanger. works great. i perfer it to the real ones.

No deal should go on that long, did you get things worked out?
http://haveblue.org/tech/automag/pump.pdf

I really wish this was true. Im still waiting for the remainder of "In stock" parts for my 2nd pumpmag from a dealer here. 11 Months and counting. Its all paid for.

MANN
04-05-2007, 12:52 PM
I really wish this was true. Im still waiting for the remainder of "In stock" parts for my 2nd pumpmag from a dealer here. 11 Months and counting. Its all paid for.

Ive got 5 saying i know who you purchased it from too

mobsterboy
04-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Ive got 5 saying i know who you purchased it from too

I smell a dogg...

cougar20th
04-05-2007, 06:46 PM
yup you guys know hwo it is im talking about.

flyingpootang
04-05-2007, 07:51 PM
I smell a dogg...

Come on guys he posted a sobe story of why he's been shafting people. He should be trust worthy right? :nono:

MANN
04-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Come on guys he posted a sobe story of why he's been shafting people. He should be trust worthy right? :nono:

How many :rofl: can I post to that reply? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rudz
04-05-2007, 11:27 PM
rainman made one when i sent him some pump mags just in case everyone else here cant hook u up

KKPASA
04-06-2007, 04:14 PM
I would rather not say since he says he going to send it. He has a lot of good feedback so I thought it would be ok to deal with him. What happened to Honesty, Respect, and Integrity. This ordeal is not going to make change how I trust people. I will always believe that I can trust you until you prove me wrong.

MANN
04-06-2007, 04:20 PM
I smell a dogg...
:rolleyes: