PDA

View Full Version : Guys, i think im in trouble....

Ninjeff
04-05-2007, 01:49 AM
So, im sitting here, bored outta my head, and i thought i would swing by the AGD mainsite and see if there was anything interesting to look at.

Low and behold, i happen to come across the RT Custom section.

"Build your own RT!" it says.

Well, what do i have better to do? I thought.
So i read everything, and looked, struggled with myself over whether or not would have the gloss black intelliframe, or y-grip....what color body would i get...to warp or not to warp...and, 45 minutes later i find myself ambushing myself by wondering how much i could get for my Classic that i JUST got done building, and the A5-SD i JUST bought last week. Turns out my ultimate RT would run $546.00.
Not as bad as i thought........

Figures. Its like a sickness really. I love my Classic, and ive been wanting an A5 for a long time. I now have them both...and im already thinking about getting them gone to get an RT-ULE Custom. I cant stop. Make it stop...can someone hit me over the head and make it stop? Is it even possible to settle on ONE gun for more than a month?

OH! The questions! What to do?!?! What to DO!?

:rofl:

**oh, and i just realized, i can keep my Intelliframe off my current set up and save myself 80 bucks. Putting the cost at $466.00. Under 500 bones for a ULE body, XValve, new Lvl 10, and ule trigger pull. Not to mention the RT rail and site and foregrip.....thats a dollar CHEAPER than just the ULE body, Xvalve, and ULE trigger kit for my current mag. (i already have a lvl 10.)!!!

Tunaman
04-05-2007, 05:07 AM
It is cheaper if you know where to look. ;) tunaman5@comcast.net

thecavemankevin
04-05-2007, 07:27 AM
^^^^
way to under-cut the hand that feeds you :rolleyes:

you can also check out www.themagsmith.com

JOESPUD27
04-05-2007, 09:43 AM
It is cheaper if you know where to look. ;) tunaman5@comcast.net
Tuna,
I shot you an email.

Jay

SlartyBartFast
04-05-2007, 10:24 AM
^^^^
way to under-cut the hand that feeds you :rolleyes:

Actually, it's the other way around. AGD is an honest manufacturer that wants to encourage and support their dealers.

So, AGD sells at a higher price in order not to under-cut the hands that feed them. :headbang:

Mongoose
04-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Actually, it's the other way around. AGD is an honest manufacturer that wants to encourage and support their dealers.

So, AGD sells at a higher price in order not to under-cut the hands that feed them. :headbang:

Well said.

I purchased a complete platitnum marker from the magsmith....and i love it!!!! came with everything i wanted including the viper roller trigger :headbang:

you cant go wrong with Magsmith or Tuna!!!!!!!!

Ninjeff
04-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Oh yea...real great guys...way to add to the complications. Thats the last thing i need...directions to OTHER places to spend money on :p

I know the exact marker i want....should i email you tuna and see what you can do it for?

Cow123
04-05-2007, 12:22 PM
I have the same problem as you. I just bought a new mag and I already want to buy a phantom and an emag! Hold strong and you can get through it!

GroovYChickeN 2.o
04-05-2007, 01:18 PM
LOL!!! :rofl:

At least play with your A5 first! You just got that last week. I think you need to go to pb rehab or something. :cheers:

TheTramp
04-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Ah, the birth of a gun whore… ;)

Dend78
04-05-2007, 01:52 PM
i would say scab the parts off the classifieds its a lot cheaper and hey you built it yrself :D :headbang: :spit_take

Nate129
04-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Or just buy my Dust Mag - trust me, it's a good deal... ;)
Seriously though, you can't go wrong with multiple mags...

Ninjeff
04-05-2007, 03:26 PM
i was thinking about building it from parts found on the B/S/T forums, but i really want a NEW one. Never used before. Mine...all mine. Both my guns now are used....i kinda want something no one has had before.

Man......my girlfriends is gonna KILL me.... :ninja:

Ninjeff
04-05-2007, 03:27 PM

At least play with your A5 first! You just got that last week. I think you need to go to pb rehab or something. :cheers:

HUSH YOU! :rofl:

Desega
04-06-2007, 11:06 AM
LOL I feel your pain. Just get a gun for her too. Worked with mine. :D

ProblemKinder
04-06-2007, 11:20 AM
i hate my A5. get rid of it and get that awesome RT Pro!! :headbang:

trevorjk
04-06-2007, 02:24 PM

HAHA! i just sold a classic mag with a parts kit brand new at the store and the girlfriend of the guy who bought the gun was going ballistic :D i just tried to stay calm and keep the guy focused haha it worked... she hates me :p

warpig13
04-06-2007, 02:27 PM

Ah we have all been at that point. Just use this as an excuse to find out if she's a keeper :D

Zone Drifter
04-06-2007, 02:40 PM
Haha, yeah i've been down that road. >.>; I have my rt pro now, and honestly i sold all the other guns i have once i found it. I still have my A5, but i think i enjoy using my Tiberius 9 more (and i like to be different) so all im keeping is the Tib, the mag and maybe that old excellerator as a back up. Come to think of it... i just spent a nice wad of cash upgrading my mag. from gun whore to upgrade whore... :tard:

jenarelJAM
04-06-2007, 03:09 PM
All you gotta do is find something that works, and works well. For me, that's the viking. Great efficiency, no problems, very little maintenence, shoots as fast as I can pull. That's pretty much all I want in a marker. Sure... would I like one of the $1500 DM7's or whatever? Yeah. But I've got something that works, has no problems, and does whatever I want it to do. Oh, and it holds its price. I only own two markers, my viking, and my sterling, and that's not cause I want to own two, but because I have one for each style of play.

Now, I can't completely point fingers, because I did go through a few markers before I settled on the viking. I started with a couple spyders and then bought an emag, then the viking. Maybe the RT is what you'll decide is perfect for you. Who knows?

Oh, and Tuna is awesome! :clap:

JRingold
04-06-2007, 09:13 PM

Naw, really, unless you need to bulk up the forearms, you really don't need to play with an A5... Go for the Mag... Go for the Mag... Go for the Mag...

And really, it is an addiction, not an illness. I went from Classic to RT-Pro ULE to X-Mag in one year... Then bought another X-Mag. I finally sold the classic and one X-Mag, but still have the RT-Pro and one X-Mag. You really can't have too many. I need to get a Tac-One now...

Tao
04-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Someone should open up a paintball marker 'library'....
Instead of drooling over markers and buying them, just walk in, present your card, walk out with the marker in question, shoot it for a while and get it out of your system, then exchange it for your latest craze :clap:

Much cheaper for those "excesive compulsive" players out there :rofl:

Ninjeff
04-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Agreed!

mag_lover05
04-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Someone should open up a paintball marker 'library'....
Instead of drooling over markers and buying them, just walk in, present your card, walk out with the marker in question, shoot it for a while and get it out of your system, then exchange it for your latest craze :clap:

Much cheaper for those "excesive compulsive" players out there :rofl:
thats the coolest idea ever...although if you had anything by SP in your library, it wouldnt last long... they would claim it was their idea.

Ninjeff
04-07-2007, 01:42 AM
can you get one with a green ule body. I want all black hardware, with a green ule body.

I know color isnt really a big deal, but if im going to get one new, i might as well get exactly what i want

toXicpb
04-07-2007, 08:53 AM
All I can say, is tuna gave me a great deal on a gun he made me , And I love it! I'm the guy who bought the pariah from you tuna. ;)

JOESPUD27
04-07-2007, 10:32 AM
All I can say, is tuna gave me a great deal on a gun he made me , And I love it! I'm the guy who bought the pariah from you tuna. ;)
Does Tuna take a while to get replies from? It's been a day or so since I've heard from him.

Jay

Chronobreak
04-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Does Tuna take a while to get replies from? It's been a day or so since I've heard from him.

Jay

is jay getting a mag? :ninja:

might take him a day or two(one man operation), he usualy replies within a few hrs in my experience.

toXicpb
04-07-2007, 11:04 AM
It depends what day you sent the email, some of my late night ones on say friday took him a day or so. But he will get back to you im sure. ;)