PDA

View Full Version : Xmag Tac one??

jade_monkey07
04-05-2007, 10:33 PM
Will an xmag body fit on a tac one without any mods? and where can i get one? i want the option for warp or vert feed

:shooting:

flyingpootang
04-05-2007, 10:51 PM
You can put a intelli on a xmag (body/rail are one). Xmag bodies are kind of rare to find parted. Complete xmags go for 700-1200 bodies are about 400-450. You might be better off buying a warp tac body from AGD and switching when you want to go warp. A qloader maybe a good option instead of a warp drive.

Tao
04-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Will an xmag body fit on a tac one without any mods? and where can i get one? i want the option for warp or vert feed

:shooting:

Yes....but to be an x mag all you need is the unique body (and A.C.E.)....all that is needed to be a tack one is the unique body. The grip frames are generic to any agd gun (except the orriginal RT), both have an x valve.

If you want an x mag body with your tac one's trigger frame (basically all you would be doing anyway) is to attached the frame directly to the x mag body and throw away the rail from your tac one (the x mag body doesn't need a rail).
Also keep the x valve from your tac one since it has a different on/off pin than your x mag. The on offs are different for electro and mechanical. Basically keep your x valves paired with the grip frames they are with now.

You can get a x mag for $800-1000 off of ebay. You may aw well buy a tack one warp body. Also you would have to buy an x mag with a vertical breach since you can't get them anymore. You can buy the warp breaches for $75 from Tunamart. :wow:

jade_monkey07
04-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Wow thats expensive for a body, i thinhk ill just get the warp tac for 220

A-Tach-One
04-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Wow thats expensive for a body, i thinhk ill just get the warp tac for 220
I believe he meant 800 - 1000 for an entire XMag. The bodies I have seen go for over 400.

FiXeL
04-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Or just make a xmag into a TAC-Xmag :)

http://members1.chello.nl/u.haarsma/Paintballguns/DSCN3014.JPG

http://members1.chello.nl/u.haarsma/Paintballguns/DSCN3021.JPG

I added a lapco barrel shroud to the barrel, and placed a specops A5 flattop rail on top of the mag (had to file out the rail to fit tho) and a red dot scope. Only downside is that i cannot use the scope when running vertical feed.

Tao
04-06-2007, 04:04 PM
I believe he meant 800 - 1000 for an entire XMag. The bodies I have seen go for over 400.

Yeah I mean't an entire x mag since I didn't think you could get just a body (asside from 1 or two occassions it has been done that I heard of).

Still if you want the option you have to find one with the centre feed breach since you can't get those anymore, and I bett you won't be able to get the warp breaches in the near future either...