PDA

View Full Version : Identity of Air America tank

paintballmagnet
01-05-2002, 02:16 AM
If this question doesn't belong here, I apologize. I need help finding what model air tank I have so I can obtain a drop forward cradle for it. Made by Air America, adjustable unireg, 114 c.i. Written on the original cradle is "Fred J Schultz signature series." I know this isn't much to go on, but does anyone have an Idea what I have?
Thank you for your time and help!

Omicron
01-05-2002, 07:16 AM
do you have a picture with the regulator on the tank?

paintballmagnet
01-05-2002, 08:47 AM
Sorry, I'm not very computer literate, wouldn't know how to post a picture even if I had the hardware. Perhaps I'll run into someone that has seen a Reg and tank like mine. Thanks for your reply and time!

Omicron
01-05-2002, 09:17 AM
go to

http://www.airamerica.com/airsystems.

see which one looks like your tank, if it even is a air america tank. It might not be on there, because I have an older style Apocalypse, which is a stainless steel regulator instead of the newer aluminums ones.

fenris69
01-07-2002, 11:32 AM
i know they made the schultz for the raptor, is the reg body all one diameter or is it tapered? if its all the same its an old style raptor, tapered, itd be newer. also does it have a pressure rating on the reg? actually nm itd be 3k. the date also could clue you in. if its pre...when did armegeddon come out? 98? then it narrows it down.

paintballmagnet
01-07-2002, 10:33 PM
It does have a stainless 'reg, same diameter all the way.
I think all of you have narrowed it down to an older model raptor. Thank each of you very much! This will be a big help toward obtaining a suitable drop-forward for it. Again, Thank you for the help.