PDA

View Full Version : Vert Frames

WhiteWulf
04-08-2007, 01:27 AM
Which is better the RPG Chimera Trigger Frame or the Logic Vert V 1.1? I've heard all holy praises about both and really want one. If anyone does have either I'll buy it, just name your price. Anyone who does have one and isn't interested in selling it, can I get an opionon? Thanks...

Pneumagger
04-08-2007, 01:57 AM
Which is better the RPG Chimera Trigger Frame or the Logic Vert V 1.1? I've heard all holy praises about both and really want one. If anyone does have either I'll buy it, just name your price. Anyone who does have one and isn't interested in selling it, can I get an opionon? Thanks...

originally, the logic frames had a smother pull and less trigger slop. Thier only downside was limited trigger choices. Recently, with the release of RPG bearing triggers, there is zero slop in the chimera frames. At this point in thier existence, it has come down to looks.

A chimera is more rounded and smooth to the eyes, while the logic has a very automagesque-angularism to it. The logic sports a wide stable blade trigger with dovetail ASA mount and the RPG has a choice of any AGD spec trigger. It's purely cosmetic and what you want your trigger finger to feel. Both use the same panels and both have the same height.

Now, if you wanna talk about vert frames... consider the Logic UMF 85 degree frame. Short profile and awesome comfort. Definately a contender for best mag frame.

Mongoose
04-08-2007, 09:54 AM
I love my chimera frame!!! :headbang: