PDA

View Full Version : longbow shroud

2002superhawk
04-09-2007, 09:03 AM
I hope I've put this in the right forum.

I was wondering if anyone has mounted a longbow shroud to a centerfeed ULE body, and if so what was involved to make it work?

Looking at the pictures I've seen I'm thinking that the shroud just mounts to screw holes on the mag rail. I just want to be sure before I invest in a new frame rail.

phizz
04-09-2007, 03:09 PM
The longbow shroud is short enough that you don't need to worry. It stops short of interferring with the feedneck, so no modifications requried. Actually I suppose if you have a very fat locking feeneck you might have some problems but with my trinity locking feedneck fit perfectly.

Yes just mounts with the screw holes on an RT pro rail, and an emag rail (I think).

2002superhawk
04-09-2007, 04:06 PM
The longbow shroud is short enough that you don't need to worry. It stops short of interferring with the feedneck, so no modifications requried. Actually I suppose if you have a very fat locking feeneck you might have some problems but with my trinity locking feedneck fit perfectly.

Yes just mounts with the screw holes on an RT pro rail, and an emag rail (I think).

thanks! i just ordered a rt pro rail to give this a try!