PDA

View Full Version : Xmag for 650.00

going_home
04-09-2007, 05:10 PM
I am trying so hard not to click buy it now.
Someone put me out of my misery. :shooting:

http://cgi.ebay.com/X-MAG-PAINTBALL-MARKER_W0QQitemZ270108551914QQihZ017QQcategoryZ160 48QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

grEnAlEins
04-09-2007, 05:15 PM
:eek: If only I had the $650 :(

MANN
04-09-2007, 05:23 PM
I didnt want to.

Madmarx
04-09-2007, 05:26 PM
I hate you!!!!! :mad:
I was tooo slow. :cuss:

Kyle.Kimber
04-09-2007, 05:26 PM
I litterally was just about to buy it, then it was already bnought. IT CAME WITH A WARP FEED, and the software was up to date. I'LL NEVER GEWT AN XMAG AT THIS RATE. :( :cry: :( :cry:

going_home
04-09-2007, 05:29 PM
I didnt want to.
Thank you !
I resisted !
:hail:

StygShore
04-09-2007, 05:32 PM
A-tach missed one... damnit... the world is coming to an end, the fat lady is singing... and all that stuff....

Styg

MANN
04-09-2007, 05:45 PM
A-tach missed one... damnit... the world is coming to an end, the fat lady is singing... and all that stuff....

Styg

He got another one last week. (One that I was wanting to get) :D

MANN
04-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Thank you !
I resisted !
:hail:

not a problem. I think you have fed me 2 deals now. It is greatly appriciated :cheers:

Madmarx
04-09-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm hungry too.
Keep 'em coming.

txaggie08
04-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Damn guys seriously, You don't need to post EVERY ebay auction that comes up and is a good deal. Wuit advertising...

A-Tach-One
04-09-2007, 06:04 PM

Styg
Yeah, mainly because I was putting your XMag together, and plus I already got one in the mail this week. I met my quota. :cheers:

CJ55
04-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Yeah, mainly because I was putting your XMag together, and plus I already got one in the mail this week. I met my quota. :cheers:

How many mags you up to now? Im praying you still got that euro mag i sold you

A-Tach-One
04-09-2007, 06:30 PM
How many mags you up to now? Im praying you still got that euro mag i sold you
I am in the 20's somewhere, I lost count. And yes I have that baby, it will be staying with me. ;)

KayleAGD
04-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Was Chester the one selling this gun of was he a past owner ?

fire1811
04-09-2007, 08:49 PM

Not sure but Chester is a riot. Very cool guy

StygShore
04-09-2007, 08:50 PM
by the looks of it, Chester sold it

Styg

what ever happened with all those questions about memory size and chips and such you were asking last year Kayle?

MicroMiniMe
04-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Now If A-Tach-One manages to get his hands on Butch's barb wire matching his guitar Xmag I'll be stunned. I wouldn't be surprised if he already has one of the lava/mexican camo Xmags.

fire1811
04-09-2007, 08:51 PM
by the looks of it, Chester sold it

Styg

Probably chester was always sporting the Classic RT

zackzel
04-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Yep that was the deal I was looking for, but someone always beats me to these things, guess I should start sitting at my computer more.

Rudz
04-09-2007, 10:24 PM
Now If A-Tach-One manages to get his hands on Butch's barb wire matching his guitar Xmag I'll be stunned. I wouldn't be surprised if he already has one of the lava/mexican camo Xmags.

lornecash has a mexican camo, saw another go on ebay a while back

AutomagRT1483
04-09-2007, 10:30 PM

The ebay member name said chester, but the picture in the profile was not him unless he cut his hair off and started to wear glasses. I havent seen him for 2-3 years now.

Tao
04-09-2007, 10:37 PM
I am trying so hard not to click buy it now.
Someone put me out of my misery. :shooting:

http://cgi.ebay.com/X-MAG-PAINTBALL-MARKER_W0QQitemZ270108551914QQihZ017QQcategoryZ160 48QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

SHould have...comes with a warp...easily turn it over for a few hundred more. Gone before I saw the thread....

Tao
04-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Well it was a great deal I just hope it went to someone who doesn't have an xmag yet! :)

MANN
04-09-2007, 11:07 PM
Well it was a great deal I just hope it went to someone who doesn't have an xmag yet! :)
unfortuently it didnt. It went to another mag whore. :ninja:

Tao
04-09-2007, 11:11 PM
unfortuently it didnt. It went to another mag whore. :ninja:

I can understanding one of each model of gun, but owning multiples of one is a little rediculous. X-mags are limited and should be for all true automag lovers to enjoy!

flyingpootang
04-10-2007, 02:50 AM

Shure Eric. Maybe for a week or so... :rofl:

flyingpootang
04-10-2007, 03:00 AM
I can understanding one of each model of gun, but owning multiples of one is a little rediculous. X-mags are limited and should be for all true automag lovers to enjoy!

A-Tach is true AutoMag lover, he collect them and keeps them in stunning condition. It makes me appreciate mine a lot more by knowing I have a couple of these rare mags in my collection.

MANN
04-10-2007, 07:48 AM

well that one is getting reannoed purple, and going to my wife to play with. she had an emag....

Tao
04-10-2007, 01:42 PM
well that one is getting reannoed purple, and going to my wife to play with. she had an emag....

Well that is fine, basically it is going into the possession of someone who doesn't own one yet.
It would almost be a shame to reanno it since the anno looks great and seems to be in great condition.

Tao
04-10-2007, 01:43 PM
A-Tach is true AutoMag lover, he collect them and keeps them in stunning condition. It makes me appreciate mine a lot more by knowing I have a couple of these rare mags in my collection.

I consider it heresy to keep mags lying dormant! :mad:

A-Tach-One
04-10-2007, 02:02 PM
I consider it heresy to keep mags lying dormant! :mad:
XMAG Police is out and about! :shooting:

Trying to understand why you feel a person shouldn't own more than one of a particular thing? I realize XMags are limited but why does it matter to you so much? Are your feelings hurt for some reason? How can you say they "should be for all true automag lovers to enjoy" when you just stated this?

SHould have...comes with a warp...easily turn it over for a few hundred more.
That sounds like you suggested someone to buy it and turn a profit. Not for the enjoyment of owning, using or collecting.

StygShore
04-10-2007, 02:06 PM

Trying to understand why you feel a person shouldn't own more than one of a particular thing? I realize XMags are limited but why does it matter to you so much? Are your feelings hurt for some reason? How can you say they "should be for all true automag lovers to enjoy" when you just stated this?

That sounds like you suggested someone to buy it and turn a profit. Not for the enjoyment of owning, using or collecting.

Well said and whole heartedly agree!!! and I am sorry I kept you busy causing you to miss your chance to horde one more Xmag and keep it from TAO :)

Styg

BigEvil
04-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Well said and whole heartedly agree!!! and I am sorry I kept you busy causing you to miss your chance to horde one more Xmag and keep it from TAO :)

Styg

HAHAHA

So thats how we stop Atach? Send him things to keep him busy?

StygShore
04-10-2007, 02:14 PM
not just any things...

Things that keep his attention. He has X-mag ADD... if it aint an X-mag he aint interested for long.

I swear it was like he was in a race to beat his personal best time for reassembly!! It barely kept him busy long enough for MANN to snag that X <-- again so TAO couldn't have it :D

Styg

The nightmare is finally over!!!!

BigEvil
04-10-2007, 02:17 PM
NICE. Congrats.

the123
04-11-2007, 08:14 AM
If I remember correctly, that gun had been 'Chesterized'. I think he gouged his name in under the breech with a screwdriver. Kind of like a PSN#.... Chester style..
You wont find many more X-Mags that cheap. If you do.... snag them up. Nice find.

snoopay700
04-11-2007, 11:19 PM
I'm mad because i have the money, though i wouldn't have spent it, it'd be a bit of a waste, seeing as i don't play that much and i'm savign up for (hopefully) an rx7.

Tao
04-11-2007, 11:36 PM

It was a comment in response to the first post of the thread, as you can see by the QUOTE, and the "coulda woulda shoulda" after :bounce:

Tao
04-11-2007, 11:37 PM
I'm mad because i have the money, though i wouldn't have spent it, it'd be a bit of a waste, seeing as i don't play that much and i'm savign up for (hopefully) an rx7.

Well the X-mag could be the RX7 of paintball...or is it that chain gun from a differnt post.... :rofl:

A-Tach-One
04-12-2007, 12:03 AM
It was a comment in response to the first post of the thread, as you can see by the QUOTE, and the "coulda woulda shoulda" after :bounce:
I know what it was, what's your point?

Tao
04-12-2007, 12:24 AM
I know what it was, what's your point?

Well if you know what it was what is the whole point about your previous post?

A-Tach-One
04-12-2007, 07:33 AM
Well if you know what it was what is the whole point about your previous post?
I knew what it was, that's why I Quoted you in the first place. That first statement of yours doesn't live up to your all high and mighty standards, like who or how many Xmags a person should own.

EDIT: I completely forgot to give you congrats mann on another XMAG!!!! :clap: Who are you concidering to do the ano, if you ano?