PDA

View Full Version : Mongoose's Pneumag!!!

cyberave68
04-09-2007, 07:45 PM
OK so I finished the Pneumag i was building for Mongoose. Here are a few pics to see and even a plain old before pic just to see the work done.

BEFORE
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/Cyberave68/DSC01080.jpg

Ok so now that pic is out of the way...
Black X-valve with ULT
Black Exile body (Fixed per LASRSKTR flaming me... :p )
CCM feedneck with custom dust Red finish ano on band (Ano done by me)
Custom cut RT Pro rail, ULE and milled for air lines, same custom dust Red ano (rail done by me)
Black Intelliframe ULE milled with Viper trigger, MSV-2, MPA-3 (Pneu's done by me, saftey even works!!!)
Vert ASA with extra front threading for LPR
Black tickler LPR
RT bike grip anoed to match
Drop and duckbill ASA also anoed to match...

Ok now some more pics...
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/Cyberave68/DSC01120.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/Cyberave68/DSC01118.jpg
A veiw of the internals...
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/Cyberave68/DSC01122.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/Cyberave68/DSC01123.jpg

GroovYChickeN 2.o
04-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Wow! I like.

I should build a pneumag someday.

biojuggernaut
04-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Wow... looks bad ***. I really like it. One of the best Pneumatic mags ive ever seen.

lasrsktr
04-09-2007, 10:31 PM
lol..... you've been in the mag game long enough...

That there is an Exile body... :p

just busting ya up....

That pneumag looks CLEAN....

Pneumagger
04-09-2007, 10:35 PM
OH SNAP...

How light is that trigger with the long MSV-2 leg? Is the pull still short enough and the return fast enough to keep short stroking to a minimum?
We need Vids :D

PsychoBaller
04-09-2007, 10:53 PM
Pretty Pretty Polly... :D

Very nice. Still looking into having something like this done this summer, cept with a Tac-1.

Mongoose
04-10-2007, 06:40 AM
:wow: Im speechless. Cant wait to see her in person!
THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH CYBERAVE68.
Now we gotta name her!
You should have taken some pics with your grip frames on.
i'm gonna try to wait to debut her at the Jersey Nam game!
Thanks again
-Goose-

toXicpb
04-10-2007, 06:45 AM
So how much do you charge to pneumag something? ;)

t0nnn
04-10-2007, 08:14 AM
look at that beast! :hail: can't wait to see that in person

cyberave68
04-10-2007, 08:51 AM
That there is an Exile body... :p
just busting ya up....
See i fixed it jeez!!!.... :p It was late and i was tired :p

OH SNAP...

How light is that trigger with the long MSV-2 leg? Is the pull still short enough and the return fast enough to keep short stroking to a minimum?
We need Vids :D
Ok so the trigger pull is just a bit longer but i cant seem to measure it properly. If i didnt have one alreadly that i cut the lever down i would never know the difference, it so minor. It does make the pull alot lighter. I was ripping it (just air) the other night i was testing/tunning it. It was a little different once I put paint into it. Had some weird numbers over the chrono. I stilll need to adjust some things and change to the stonger bolt spring. I did short stroke it a bit but still needs a bit of tunning. I didnt seem to have any probs with the return of the lever/trigger. But so far it works well...

:wow: Im speechless. Cant wait to see her in person!
THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH CYBERAVE68.Now we gotta name her!
You should have taken some pics with your grip on.
i'm gonna try to wait to debut her at the Jersey Nam game!
Thanks again
-Goose-

Gald you like it Mongoose... Names??? not to good at that part, but you should ask AO for help? As for the grips just havent had a chance to make those. I'll let you post those pics when you get it back.
Who did you say did the ULE milling on the Intelli?

To anybody else thanks for the comments...

Mongoose
04-10-2007, 12:12 PM
See i fixed it jeez!!!.... :p It was late and i was tired :p

Ok so the trigger pull is just a bit longer but i cant seem to measure it properly. If i didnt have one alreadly that i cut the lever down i would never know the difference, it so minor. It does make the pull alot lighter. I was ripping it (just air) the other night i was testing/tunning it. It was a little different once I put paint into it. Had some weird numbers over the chrono. I stilll need to adjust some things and change to the stonger bolt spring. I did short stroke it a bit but still needs a bit of tunning. I didnt seem to have any probs with the return of the lever/trigger. But so far it works well...

Gald you like it Mongoose... Names??? not to good at that part, but you should ask AO for help? As for the grips just havent had a chance to make those. I'll let you post those pics when you get it back.
Who did you say did the ULE milling on the Intelli?

To anybody else thanks for the comments...

That intelli came from rogue "themagsmith"
Next up will be the chimera frame!!

Ninjeff
04-10-2007, 06:08 PM
nice. :hail:

snoopay700
04-10-2007, 06:47 PM
I can't say that i don't like the color scheme, nice job on that.

cyberave68
05-05-2007, 08:46 PM
OK you wanted a vid Mongoose posted one here...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=214498

BigEvil
05-06-2007, 04:35 AM
I saw that thing in action yesterday. Great work.

maglover728
05-06-2007, 06:34 AM
Very nice, is that a PTP drop?

Mongoose
05-06-2007, 07:46 AM
Very nice, is that a PTP drop?
not sure but it did come with a micromag i purchased used.

cyberave68
05-07-2007, 09:50 AM
I saw that thing in action yesterday. Great work.
TY BigEvil, I put alot of time into that gun. I hope he got to shoot alot of people with it....

Mongoose
05-07-2007, 01:04 PM
TY BigEvil, I put alot of time into that gun. I hope he got to shoot alot of people with it....
I did well with it cyberave! at about 3ish i got lit up running to the 50 and the venomag took about three shots!! it was covered in paint...even made its way into the small holes in the rail!!! so being lazy...and i wanted to get back into the games...i switched to my hyperframe.......and it felt very slow!
My x valve is leaking a little oil thrue the little hole on the top, im gonna change the O rings, but were can i find some? i have a automag repair kit but i dont think they will work for the x valve.

Cyberave : your first project when you get all settled in PA is to make the final parts for this marker! :ninja: you know what they are :ninja:
thanks again :cheers: couldnt be happier :bounce:
-Goose-

cyberave68
06-05-2010, 08:04 AM
Do you still shoot this thing??? :confused:

fishmishin
06-05-2010, 08:16 AM
Lol, I was wondering while reading the dates who had raised this from the dead. Hey Goose answer the man why don't you. I am willing to bet he's still sleeping.

Mongoose
06-05-2010, 08:32 AM
haha....i never sleep,

This marker has been retired :hail: . i recently broke her all down for a good cleaning, once she is all back together she will rest on my wall........maybe pull a favre at TB5

fishmishin
06-05-2010, 08:35 AM
:rofl: good I am glad you never sleep now answer your phone, lol

cyberave68
06-05-2010, 09:45 AM
On the wall is his way of saying he dont use it anymore cause he BROKE it... :cry: LOL

fishmishin
06-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Nah if he had broke it you would know, he would have hit you back up already, hey can you fix this for me, lol. Not saying you aren't capable or anything Goose :D

We can joke on him all we want for the next couple of hours, he's away from the computer.

cyberave68
06-05-2010, 10:05 AM
We can joke on him all we want for the next couple of hours, he's away from the computer.
You got that right, He's trying to figure how it goes back together... :confused: LOL

BigEvil
06-05-2010, 11:38 AM
You got that right, He's trying to figure how it goes back together... :confused: LOL

I will eventually get a call from him asking me to fix it :)

fishmishin
06-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Poor OL Mongose, he never gets cut any slack, lol.

cyberave68
06-09-2010, 05:23 AM
I will eventually get a call from him asking me to fix it :)
either that or he will need more parts cause he broke them....

Mongoose
06-09-2010, 08:54 AM
either that or he will need more parts cause he broke them....

i still have 3 or so kits ;) im yet to replace anything......nothing is broken