PDA

View Full Version : encyclopedia of jihad anyone?

1337caesar
04-09-2007, 11:28 PM
Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you have a electronic copy of the encyclopedia of jihad. I know it was on the web a few years ago but i didn't have enough arabic to understand it. If any of oyu could point me to a place i can find it that would be great. and no im not going to blow anyone up i am interested in the parts concerning wilderness survival, surveilence and tactics.

Pneumagger
04-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you have a electronic copy of the encyclopedia of jihad. I know it was on the web a few years ago but i didn't have enough arabic to understand it. If any of oyu could point me to a place i can find it that would be great. and no im not going to blow anyone up i am interested in the parts concerning wilderness survival, surveilence and tactics.

encyclopedia of jihad = The Koran :confused:

Rudz
04-09-2007, 11:35 PM
durka durka

Dark Side
04-09-2007, 11:38 PM
durka durka

Rudz. You're awesome.

1337caesar
04-09-2007, 11:40 PM
http://multimedia.belointeractive.com/attack/binladen/1009jihad.html check that out. actually the Koran is not the encyclopedia of Jihad, im quite sure any Muslim would be very offended by that statement.

Carbon
04-10-2007, 12:02 AM
http://multimedia.belointeractive.com/attack/binladen/1009jihad.html check that out. actually the Koran is not the encyclopedia of Jihad, im quite sure any Muslim would be very offended by that statement.
word.

The curernt word Jihad as we know it has a bastardized connotation.

behemoth
04-10-2007, 12:08 AM
I submitted this post to the FBI.

Have fun in Cuba.

1337caesar
04-10-2007, 12:50 AM
lol i always wanted to go there for a visit... good thing im canadian and not able to be arrrested for " suspicion of suspicious activity" like most of you guys

Pneumagger
04-10-2007, 01:23 AM
word.

The curernt word Jihad as we know it has a bastardized connotation.

:shrug:

Rudz
04-10-2007, 08:18 AM
blame canada

SCpoloRicker
04-10-2007, 10:55 AM
I work for the Secret Service, so I'm really getting a kick out of a lot of these replies...

/PM: boo! Islamofacistnazicommunists are coming to get you! :rolleyes:

robnix
04-10-2007, 11:07 AM

Even the ones that are beheading people?

1337caesar
04-10-2007, 11:39 AM
ok fine, the super-dooper radicals wouldnt be offended. they would just be like " hey look more dumb americans" and go back to throwing darts at an american flag or hiding in a hole

Glickman
04-10-2007, 12:22 PM

feel free to correct me if im wrong anyone, but the Qur'an specifically goes against killing and violence.

Now, im not knocking religion or anything, but i think that worshiper's tend to take what they like from religion, and throw the stuff they don't like away (evolution of religion).

it would be extremely racist (even if you did not know it) to think of the Qur'an as supportive of those who are the "beheading people"

Think about this, "violence" per-say isnt sanctioned between humans in the bible, but yet the pope authorized military campaigns from 1095 till late 1200's.

i apologize because im pretty sure that we are not supposed to have "religous" topics on here, i mostly just wanted to point out that just like the bible, the Qur'an specifically goes against violence, and yet, during some point in time, the bible was related directly TO violence due to the actions of a few human beings, just as the Qur'an is in the eyes of many Americans today.

thecavemankevin
04-10-2007, 12:32 PM
im canadian

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5838/pobodysnerfectpp6.jpg

;)

thecavemankevin
04-10-2007, 12:35 PM
(evolution of religion).

blasphemy!!! :rolleyes:

in before the lock

robnix
04-10-2007, 12:40 PM
feel free to correct me if im wrong anyone, but the Qur'an specifically goes against killing and violence.

Now, im not knocking religion or anything, but i think that worshiper's tend to take what they like from religion, and throw the stuff they don't like away (evolution of religion).

it would be extremely racist (even if you did not know it) to think of the Qur'an as supportive of those who are the "beheading people"

Think about this, "violence" per-say isnt sanctioned between humans in the bible, but yet the pope authorized military campaigns from 1095 till late 1200's.

i apologize because im pretty sure that we are not supposed to have "religous" topics on here, i mostly just wanted to point out that just like the bible, the Qur'an specifically goes against violence, and yet, during some point in time, the bible was related directly TO violence due to the actions of a few human beings, just as the Qur'an is in the eyes of many Americans today.

Take your pick, the Koran states both that "there should be no compulsion in religion" and that you should "strike the necks of the disbelievers". The latter is in times of war, but hey, religious texts are easy to misinterpret.

1337caesar
04-10-2007, 12:46 PM
my thread is broken... i cant believe nobody has a copy anywhere

Glickman
04-10-2007, 12:56 PM
my thread is broken... i cant believe nobody has a copy anywhere

ive been googling it and searching for it on the local p2p, but i cant seem to find it.

from what i've read though, i would be careful about having possession of it, as it seems not only as religious propaganda, but news articles say it has "how-to's" on terrorism-related topics.

1337caesar
04-10-2007, 03:10 PM
yeah thats a good thing to keep in mind.

SCpoloRicker
04-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Take your pick, the Koran states both that "there should be no compulsion in religion" and that you should "strike the necks of the disbelievers". The latter is in times of war, but hey, religious texts are easy to misinterpret.

Cue the Bible quotes! ;)

Phillips
04-10-2007, 05:51 PM
One word, ignorant.

99% of muslims are very good, honest and trustworthy people as are most Christians and other people of variouse beliefs.
Don't make assumptions based on ignorance, I'd like to know what the Muslims in the armed forces would think though, I know we have something like 400 in service in Englands ranks at the moment.

My point is, just try to understand something before you tear it down with a huge and incorrect generalization.

Dark Side
04-10-2007, 06:21 PM
blasphemy!!! :rolleyes:

in before the lock

I give it a day tops.

edweird
04-10-2007, 06:35 PM
I cant get to it from work, but heres my link to the SAQuran

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/Quran/index.htm

/wishes we could keep these discussions civil
//not posted as an "encylopedia of jihad" but to give the ignorant mudslingers here something to read in hopes to let everyone see religions for what they are.

kosmo
04-10-2007, 06:43 PM
99% of muslims are very good, honest and trustworthy people as are most Christians and other people of variouse beliefs.

What the hell? You must have incredibly low standards for what qualifies as good, honest, and trustworthy. Id say maybe 10% of the worlds population qualifies under those three categories. And thats giving a lot of people more credit than they deserve.

SpecialBlend2786
04-10-2007, 09:27 PM

agreed.

bleachit
04-10-2007, 09:36 PM
One word, ignorant.

Don't make assumptions based on ignorance, I'd like to know what the Muslims in the armed forces would think though, I know we have something like 400 in service in Englands ranks at the moment.

My point is, just try to understand something before you tear it down with a huge and incorrect generalization.

"Jesus died for your sins!!!"

/blows self up in crowd of innocent people

robnix
04-10-2007, 09:46 PM
One word, ignorant.

Well then mister smarty pants! If I was generalizing, I would have said that MOST Muslims enjoy a good beheading, like we know that MOST X-Tians enjoy a good cross burning...

robnix
04-10-2007, 09:52 PM
agreed.

All the major religious texts both condemn and endorse violence in the pursuit of their belief. It's a bit contradictory, but who's counting when it's just a few non believers.

AO Moderation Team
04-10-2007, 10:02 PM
I give it a day tops.

That would be about one more hour from now. :ninja: :eek: :spit_take

edweird
04-10-2007, 11:31 PM
All the major religious texts both condemn and endorse violence in the pursuit of their belief. It's a bit contradictory, but who's counting when it's just a few non believers.

QFT! :clap:

SCpoloRicker
04-11-2007, 11:13 AM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4664/seriouscp4fy7.jpg

Phillips
04-12-2007, 12:58 PM
"Jesus died for your sins!!!"

/blows self up in crowd of innocent people

Yet again very ignorant. I have a friend who is muslim and it's people like you who feed the stereotypes that the terrorists want. I could easily pick members of the Christian religion who were extremely cruel and killed many,many people. YEt I know those few individuals do not represent the whole.

Seriously, you obviously know nothing about the religion you mock. A lot of terrorism uses religion as a way of blinding those who are brainwashed into it's ranks, believe me no decent human being regardless of faith agrees with that.