PDA

View Full Version : Derder HeadShot Tournament Coverage - PSP LA - NPPL HB

derder_video
04-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Derder Productions is proud to announce the release of Derder HeadShot. For years Professional Paintball has been struggling to bring the sport to a larger audience. Multiple television ventures have failed and multitudes of fans have been left with only message boards, magazines, and dvds to rely on in order to follow their favorite teams, players, and companies. Derder Productions is now offering HeadShot as a new option. HeadShot breaks down an entire tournament in 5-10minutes and is readily accessible free on YouTube, iTunes, Myspace Video, Google Video, Derder.com, Xhaled.com, and other online video services. Now paintball supporters can follow their sport like they have never been able before, shown in a way that only Derder Productions with their years of on field experience can offer.

The first Derder HeadShot featuring the PSP LA Open was released 10 days after the tournament. Within the first two days it was viewed over 5,000 times on derder.com alone with a minimal amount of promotion. The show featured interviews and game insight from Ryan Grey, Rich Telford, Matt Blonski, Alex Fraige, Pete “Mr. U” Usthig, and Nicky Cuba, as well as a short feature with Roy Richards about team Infamous.
The newest HeadShot released Wednesday April 4, 2007 covers the NPPL Huntington Beach event and features commentary by Josh Davey, Lucian Blackburn, Riley Sullivan, and Davey Williamson with a short feature titled, “The Snake”.

Packaged along with Derder HeadShot is the first glimpse of Derder Productions newest DVD, “Free Agent”. This project has been over a year in the making and features coverage from the entire 2006 NPPL and NXL tournament series. Building on the style of the critically acclaimed DVD “Natural Selection” this video features candid interviews with the leaders of the sport as well as Derder’s progressive editing style. More information on this video will be released in the near future.

HeadShot PSP LA 2007

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2015456197

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ7_z0KZUBk

HeadShot Huntington beach 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egiGm0FfmYY

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2020201375

Pneumagger
04-10-2007, 12:36 PM
although about paintball... this is more or less corporate spam.

punkncat
04-10-2007, 04:33 PM
This is certainly no worse than some other unnamed entity's constant "spam" for their scenario/events....

Nice to know this is available. Some good footage from current events. Unlike waiting months for IF much less when ESPN(etc) might show the same thing.

geekwarrior
04-10-2007, 04:40 PM

is there a problem here?

I for one would like to see more paintball "news" stuff on AO...means less time I have to spend on pbnation.

derder_video
04-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Didn't intend to spam, just trying to get the word out to everyone.

Please tell us what you think!

Lohman446
04-10-2007, 07:12 PM
We can't possibly consider all dealings by someone with established business ventures SPAM can we? I for one am glad to see it, though I really doubt I would like this format of video its good to see it offered.

Pneumagger
04-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Not that the derder thing is bad... but the last paragragh seems like a "give me money" paragraph. maybe leave the last paragraph stuff for the a dealer-like section?
Derder does some good stuff. By all means, keep up the good work ;)

Desega
04-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Didn't intend to spam, just trying to get the word out to everyone.

Please tell us what you think!

Good job. Its hard to find up to date footage of games, its nice to see it available.

the123
04-11-2007, 08:07 AM
nice footage and nice reporting.. I know this is nit picking a little bit, but i'd like to see some kind of video wrapup of every major event this year. hopefully posted within a week of the tournament itself. kudos to derder. keep these videos coming!!

derder_video
04-11-2007, 12:12 PM
nice footage and nice reporting.. I know this is nit picking a little bit, but i'd like to see some kind of video wrapup of every major event this year. hopefully posted within a week of the tournament itself. kudos to derder. keep these videos coming!!

not nit-picking at all! We should have one for every major tourney that we attend. We try to get 'em out in 10 days after the tourney end. PSP was done in 9, HB in 8.

If only I had a small army of chimps to help me go through all the footage... :cheers:

Mango
04-11-2007, 12:22 PM

Oh please.... Derder does more for paintball and the promotion of the sport than you, or anyone here, ever will.

We should be thankful they there are people like Derder out there doing what they do.

djeto
04-11-2007, 02:10 PM
This is the SportsCenter for paintball...great stuff!

I still dont get how there can not be a 24 hour paintball channel of some sort on a cable/satalite network (what there are 1000 channels when those 2 forms are added together). Yet things like fishing/bowling/etc have 24 hour channels.

Well...I do get the main point, that it is all about money and investors need to see money to put things on, but come on...fishing...has more sponsorship then paintball...wow!

Again not knocking fishing and all, I like it to go out and do it, but not to watch.

Rudz
04-11-2007, 04:02 PM
i liked it, like stated above, id like to see more news here, instead of having to search pbn