PDA

View Full Version : RT effect question

GroovYChickeN 2.o
04-11-2007, 07:38 PM
So last time I went to play I sat out one round and messed with my level X. After messing with it for a wile I found the largest carrier that doesn't leak. However something odd happened. The bounce on my trigger went WAY up. I was suddenly able to start bouncing it off the first pull. Is this normal when tuning a level X or did I change something else without knowing it?

Oh and nothing changed on my HPA, I run around 900psi. (or whatever the highest is on my MegaReg)

Tao
04-11-2007, 11:02 PM
So last time I went to play I sat out one round and messed with my level X. After messing with it for a wile I found the largest carrier that doesn't leak. However something odd happened. The bounce on my trigger went WAY up. I was suddenly able to start bouncing it off the first pull. Is this normal when tuning a level X or did I change something else without knowing it?

Oh and nothing changed on my HPA, I run around 900psi. (or whatever the highest is on my MegaReg)

Is it like ramping? I don't have a solution for you, but my friend messed with the vavle on one of his guns one day (I don't think it had a level 10), put it back together and it would bounce like crazy and easy to sweet spot too. It become one of our tournament guns since it could keep up with the electros out there (yeah it was illegal but noone cared since we would get last anyway :rolleyes: ) Moral of the story if you like it like that don't take it apart again :rofl:

GroovYChickeN 2.o
04-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Is it like ramping? I don't have a solution for you, but my friend messed with the vavle on one of his guns one day (I don't think it had a level 10), put it back together and it would bounce like crazy and easy to sweet spot too. It become one of our tournament guns since it could keep up with the electros out there (yeah it was illegal but noone cared since we would get last anyway :rolleyes: ) Moral of the story if you like it like that don't take it apart again :rofl:

lol well thanks for at least responding. :cheers:

Oh and thanks for the advice :p

mstrdbz
04-12-2007, 11:16 AM
It sounds to me like you didn't get you orings in your on/off back in right. I was tinkering with mine one day and ended up the the same result, and if I remember correctly I accidently left the one that sits on the on/off assembly out.

GroovYChickeN 2.o
04-12-2007, 07:28 PM
I didn't even touch my on/off. All I did was mess with the carriers and shims on my level X bolt.

mstrdbz
04-12-2007, 08:35 PM
I didn't even touch my on/off. All I did was mess with the carriers and shims on my level X bolt.

Hmm... if it's not the on/off, you might try a different bolt spring; also if your running a ult you might need to take a shim or two out.