PDA

View Full Version : Some Kinda Good News!

OhMyAMoose
01-05-2002, 12:17 PM
Well, as most of you know, my EMag was stolen awhile back. I didn't think I would get back into the sport of paintball for a long time if ever. Well, there has still been no word on my EMag. I was up at the proshop trying to see how much I could sell off the rest of my gear for. The guy who owns the place said he felt so bad for me and said that he could sell me an extra valve for cheap. He said he wishes he could do more but that is all he has. So now I have a valve.. and that is it. I gues I will just build another mag. It may be a long long time before I ever build a complete gun but I guess I have to start some place. I would like to atleast make my future mag to have an Retro so it somewhat preforms like my old Emag. Wish me luck!

Load SM5
01-05-2002, 12:36 PM
Good luck bro, I'll nose around the local fields and see what parts I can scrape up from all the mag ownwer's. Do you have any money to spend towards your new gun?

SoupRman
01-05-2002, 12:45 PM
i PM'd you. maybe i can help you out. sorry man.

Potatoboy
01-05-2002, 12:48 PM
If you need it, I have a stock Grip frame from my RTPro to donate. Let me know if you want it.

DrEvil
01-05-2002, 01:34 PM
hey maybe this would help you out!!! I found this on ebay. looks like a pretty good addition to the valve

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1057055152

OhMyAMoose
01-05-2002, 02:03 PM
Any help from anyone would be great but I am not asking anyone for parts. If you want to donate anything I would be very greatful but I understand that all you people worked very hard for your own stuff so I am not expecting anything. (But it would be kinda funny to see what kind of Frankenstein automag could be made.) And I have VERY LITTLE money for parts... I am sure you can understand because I just spent 1000 bucks on a gun (my stolen Emag) and so my cash of down to nothing. I still need some money for gas so I can get to school. My E-mail is [email protected] if anyone wants to get in touch and my AIM name is OhMyAMoose.
Thanks everyone :-)

paintballrulzs
01-05-2002, 02:06 PM
every1 please go to the forsale and c the thread i started

OhMyAMoose
01-05-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by PotatoBoy
If you need it, I have a stock Grip frame from my RTPro to donate. Let me know if you want it.
Anything would be wonderful... I am not sure if it would fit on a regular mag because I don't know. Thanks man.

Snooky
01-05-2002, 09:44 PM
Im 99% sure that the rt pro frames are the same as the old automag frames. they did it so it was more convientent

Potatoboy
01-05-2002, 10:29 PM
PM me your address and I'll mail it to you when I send out these barrels I sold.