PDA

View Full Version : Automag R/T pro trigger conversion

2002superhawk
04-13-2007, 07:24 AM
I recently purchased a frame rail for an automag r/t pro, and I would like to install it on my ULE body. It seems to match up ok, but the way the trigger is installed is different. It seems that the pin the sear sits on installs from the side of the body rather than through the top on a regular rail.

any tips to get this thing installed and shooting? do i need a custom part to install this?

I can't post pics right now, but if it will help i'll try to post some when I get home from work.

hmmm I think I may have anwered my own question. after taking a look at the AGD website seems i just need to order a new RT Pro Sear Assembly and the axle pin for the r/t pro
anyone know if this is the solution before I spend the money.

mstrdbz
04-13-2007, 08:32 AM
Yes, the rt/pro rail requires the rt sear assembly/pin combo.

2002superhawk
04-13-2007, 08:42 AM
Yes, the rt/pro rail requires the rt sear assembly/pin combo.

Have you done this conversion before? Just looking to see if there is anything else i will need to purchase so i can get all in one shot.

mstrdbz
04-13-2007, 11:29 AM
Have you done this conversion before? Just looking to see if there is anything else i will need to purchase so i can get all in one shot.

Indeed I have. You just need the sear and axle.

2002superhawk
04-13-2007, 11:36 AM
Indeed I have. You just need the sear and axle.

Thats great! thanks for the help. its very much appreciated!

ProblemKinder
04-15-2007, 11:14 PM
don't forget to go to www.themagsmith.com and get the new viper trigger :headbang: