PDA

View Full Version : Do you need a CP drop for the CP on/off?

ZCute
04-14-2007, 07:28 PM
title says it, looking for some sort of on/off ASA for my mag, CP seems reliable, however read reviews with mixed information, some say you need a CP rail or drop, others say any dovetail mount will do. Reason being, I already have a drop that works just swell, and dont want to buy this is its going to be loose or not fit quite right. Thanks for any answers (if their correct and not speculation ;-)). Any other suggestions for a simple but solid on/off?

afortuna
04-14-2007, 07:49 PM
title says it, looking for some sort of on/off ASA for my mag, CP seems reliable, however read reviews with mixed information, some say you need a CP rail or drop, others say any dovetail mount will do. Reason being, I already have a drop that works just swell, and dont want to buy this is its going to be loose or not fit quite right. Thanks for any answers (if their correct and not speculation ;-)). Any other suggestions for a simple but solid on/off?

Any dovetail will work.

rkjunior303
04-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Why not just get the CP direct mount?

ProblemKinder
04-15-2007, 12:15 AM
^^cuz he doesn't want it...duh :D

spwz99
04-15-2007, 12:19 AM
I know for a fact that shocktech drops will work. I don't believe that a Dye drop will work, however. Those are the only two combinations I have tried with my CP on/off.