PDA

View Full Version : Colorado!

spike_ball999
04-16-2007, 09:00 AM
Hey Colorado players!

We need to have an AO day. I've been seeing more and more of you here so why not?

So, if you're up for a game, put in your word and we'll get something going.

~ Spike

kansas kaos
04-16-2007, 10:21 AM
I'm in Texas but I'm heading up to Agate/Limon CO for a game May 5/6/7 that Fledgling Scenarios is putting on.....

Lomarandil
04-16-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm down here in Pueblo, as well as another soon to be mag owner. Love to have an AO day!

And I'll be reffing at Agate, if all goes as planned. So I'll see you there, KK..

Lo

spike_ball999
04-17-2007, 11:34 PM
I don't think I'm going to drive all the way out to Limon. I drove too much this past weekend (to NM and back in the snow).

I was thinking the meet should be in Colo Springs, but I've never been there. Anyone care to fill us in on what field would be best?

kansas kaos
04-18-2007, 01:11 AM
I'm down here in Pueblo, as well as another soon to be mag owner. Love to have an AO day!
And I'll be reffing at Agate, if all goes as planned. So I'll see you there, KK..
Lo
Cool Lomarandil.... see you there.
And Spike, Agate is like only an hour from you (denver).... that's nothing. Hell, I did Roswell and back last Sunday and I gotta do Austin & back this Saturday. What's a little driving, drop in a CD and enjoy the scenery.......... :dance:

Lomarandil
04-18-2007, 10:12 AM
DragonMans is the only real woodsball field in Springs, and even that is pushing the definition of a woodsball field from what I understand (haven't been there yet). However, there is a private field I could try to arrange if we do Springs after all..

Agreed with Kaos.. the one hour drive is well worth it for a Fledgling game.. they are a blast, and the best way to meet up with everyone (pretty much) in CO Scenario and Woodsball.

One other option.. there is a new indoor field in Springs, speedball, but my friends from Springs have been giving it rave reviews. Maybe do an AO tourney team? hehe

Lo

spike_ball999
04-18-2007, 09:24 PM
DragonMans is the only real woodsball field in Springs, and even that is pushing the definition of a woodsball field from what I understand (haven't been there yet). However, there is a private field I could try to arrange if we do Springs after all..

Agreed with Kaos.. the one hour drive is well worth it for a Fledgling game.. they are a blast, and the best way to meet up with everyone (pretty much) in CO Scenario and Woodsball.

One other option.. there is a new indoor field in Springs, speedball, but my friends from Springs have been giving it rave reviews. Maybe do an AO tourney team? hehe

Lo

Any option would be good. I'm more of a speedball fan myself but may be up for some scenario/woodsball play.