PDA

View Full Version : ADMIN... PM PROBLEMS.. still...

shartley
01-05-2002, 03:34 PM
Webby
Well, unfortunately I have to report to you that the PM System is still messed up. Cphilip sent me a PM yesterday and my box was empty but he got it kicked back, and I got notified. And today it has been happening too. Very strange.

Anyone else been having PM problems lately too?

RobAGD
01-05-2002, 05:15 PM
Nope, not a problem at all. Got 4 today and several yesterday.

-Robert

Webmaster
01-05-2002, 06:54 PM
You are the first and only person reporting problems.

Could you please forward me a copy of the email message so I can see what is going on.

I did a check on the PM stats. PMs are truely private, as I cant see them or read them. I can search through and see who has how many PMs stored. You shartly have 78. The limit is supposed to be 70 (i guess there is a buffer?)

At any rate, two things need to happen.

I went ahead and removed the maximum limit on PMs stored.

You and EVERYONE else needs to go through and weed out thier old messages for space sake. (ps - this means you too, Rob, you have a ton of PMs too!)

The Default for viewing messages is 30 days, you need to change the drop down menu to show ALL MESSAGES. Then you can delete the ones you dont want to save. Besure to do this with your SENT MAIL folder to.

Other than that, everything looks in order.

shartley
01-05-2002, 07:16 PM
There we go…. Needed to show “From the Beginning”.

Thanks.

PAINTBALLA01
01-05-2002, 08:25 PM
someone said that they sent me a pm yesterday and i never got maybe there is something wrong

cphilip
01-05-2002, 11:28 PM
Shartley: We had an "A-hole PM limit setting". Its automatic and we just didn't realize that so far you were the only one that it kicked in on so far. Sorry! :D

LOL! I am so bad eh? Couldn't resist...:rolleyes: